+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

MohammadJarkas

Jan 13, 2023
Turkey
Hello everyone!

Recently, I posted a thread about my Refugee application status, and On 23/12/2023 it changed to "Decision Made". So, we have just passed more than a month waiting for the final step, and as of right now, I have not received any decision on whether approved or rejected so far! So, I'm a bit anxious about it. Does anyone know how long will it take until I get the answer in writing!?
Would it last longer than 3 months of waiting for their response? If so, How can I reach them out directly resorting to UNHCR "Because they have the same answer every time I ask them about my application status: You should wait!"

Sincerely,
Mohammad.

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
your visa office?

• Sad
Reactions: MohammadJarkas

MohammadJarkas

Jan 13, 2023
Turkey
your visa office?
Unfortunately, I don't have a Visa office. because I was already applied to the UNHCR. Whenever I call them, they have the same response " we don't have any updates. So, you should wait! "
So, I'm so confused right now because of their delay. Is there any way to find out when I will receive any response from them?

Reactions: Jimmy4u

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't have a Visa office. because I was already applied to the UNHCR. Whenever I call them, they have the same response " we don't have any updates. So, you should wait! "
So, I'm so confused right now because of their delay. Is there any way to find out when I will receive any response from them?
Any updates?

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Still None !?
Could you help me finding a way to contact them please?
Why don't you send a direct email to the Canadian embassy in the country you are living now? When you do please don't forget to include your full name, case number, uci number, date of birth and telephone number. I always dp this and they'll respond in 5-7 working days. No need to contact UNHCR.

Reactions: MohammadJarkas

MohammadJarkas

Jan 13, 2023
Turkey
It worked , They didn't reply directly to my email. However, my application status got changed fro "Decision made" to "In Process".!! They took 2 steps back! Still, i do appreciate it.
Cause this move most likely made them wake up.
Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Mrrefugee

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
It worked , They didn't reply directly to my email. However, my application status got changed fro "Decision made" to "In Process".!! They took 2 steps back! Still, i do appreciate it.
Cause this move most likely made them wake up.
Thank you for your help!
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening