+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

Camz1126

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Means If they find anything negative to refuse case they have to send PFL prior to decision . So if there is decision made on your ecas and before that they didn't send you PFL or interview it is approval.
where they gonna send it? to the applicant or sponsor? thanks

Camz1126

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
If you didn't hire any representative then it goes to Applicant . Whats your timeline and vo ?
we hired a representative and i called them today just to tell them that i saw on my Ecas account a Decision Made under his application. They said they didn't receive any email yet. January 24, 2019 Applicant , VO is in India.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Means If they find anything negative to refuse case they have to send PFL prior to decision . So if there is decision made on your ecas and before that they didn't send you PFL or interview it is approval.
My husbands application was refused without pfl. We are appealing. I hope in your case its a good outcome!

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi,
I am sponsoring my husband who is in India, and his status in GCkey account has been updated to "Decision Made". Does any one of you guys know how long will it take hereafter for the next step? and what is the next step?
When did you get your pre arrival before dm?

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
sorry to hear that. they email you?
They emailed the refusal. I emailed back a reconsideration letter, in the very off chance that the officer would see her wrong in not sending a pfl. I was told to do the appeal. So we did. There were other issues that the appeal board has dismissed due in part to her mistakes, and are now doing the appeal process. Ive done A LOT of research, and although its not common, it does happen.
Did you get pre arrival email?

Camz1126

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
They emailed the refusal. I emailed back a reconsideration letter, in the very off chance that the officer would see her wrong in not sending a pfl. I was told to do the appeal. So we did. There were other issues that the appeal board has dismissed due in part to her mistakes, and are now doing the appeal process. Ive done A LOT of research, and although its not common, it does happen.
Did you get pre arrival email?
yes i did receive a pre arrival email last year. how about you? Hope all is well on your side.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
my dear did you see also on your ECAS about DECISION MADE under your husband application or it says COMPLETE
It said decision made, then refused a few days later. I think you are fine if it says decision made and havent gotten a refusal yet