+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

hope.2019

Feb 2, 2019
So I was in the "IN PROCESS" status in my application, up until this morning I checked my application and it was replaced by"DECISION MADE" .
Although I clicked on it and nothing in the Timeline has changed, the last thing was "Medical Results Received"
I have not received any email from the Embassy or anyone related.
How long will it take for them to send me an email about their decision or what is the next step?

Thanks in Advance

smileone

Nov 24, 2018
Hi ,

Can you share your timeline?
Mail apprpxemetly 2-4 weeks, maybe less...
Next Landing interview 1 month but some cases change.

Jordan Khan

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Congratulations, your permanent Documents are completed. its just a matter of time and you will receive a call for your travel arrangements.
where was your interview ?

hope.2019

Feb 2, 2019
Congratulations, your permanent Documents are completed. its just a matter of time and you will receive a call for your travel arrangements.
where was your interview ?
Thanks!
I have done my interview outside Canada in an embassy, and the immigration officer told me that I am eligible for a refugee claim and PR but I still have to go through medical and security Screening. This was last November.
So after a long wait and doing the medical test they just changed the notification into Decision Made. So I should be just waiting for a call from them to ask for my passport and put the visa on it?

hope.2019

Feb 2, 2019
that sounds great.
There is just this question in my head, could it be that the decision made that it is rejected? If not, why?

Jordan Khan

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Actually, it could be rejected but thats very rare,
i congratulated you in advance to take it in a positive way.
i hope you hear some really positive things very soon.
keep us informed.

Zues_god

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks!
I have done my interview outside Canada in an embassy, and the immigration officer told me that I am eligible for a refugee claim and PR but I still have to go through medical and security Screening. This was last November.
So after a long wait and doing the medical test they just changed the notification into Decision Made. So I should be just waiting for a call from them to ask for my passport and put the visa on it?
Was it in November 2018?