+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE

esgee25

Oct 25, 2007
My application status on e-cas now shows Decision made whereas I have not gone for Medicals yet because had been waiting for the call. Does this means my application is rejected?

Would appreciate if someone can help and advice.

Thanks,
Esgee

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

esgee25 said:
My application status on e-cas now shows Decision made whereas I have not gone for Medicals yet because had been waiting for the call. Does this means my application is rejected?

Thanks,
Esgee
Probably, you will have to wait for a letter.

PMM

shalla

Sep 12, 2007
I am still in a pensive mood, it is so heart rendering, I got turn down by 2 pts, I was considering appeal because time was too short, the letter was sitting down two weeks in their office before it was mailed, so not much time was allowed, i guess maybe they think if I appeal I would be successful, but anyway life goes on, maybe I will re-apply, and see how to gain the 2 pts, might do french lesson.

Order CAIPS notes and see why you were denied, then work on those weak areas, all the best

Yojimbo

Star Member
Oct 31, 2007
Yes, I agree Shalla.... Plan B will depend on many things, of course.
If you're still wanting to go to Canada, then you can work on the areas they will say you lack. You can also try appealing, if you don't mind the $$$ is worth it. Or you can not go to Canada continue with your life wherever you are - just to name a few options.

Whatever it turns out to be, good luck!

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
esgee25 said:

Thanks,
Esgee
esgee25,

I think you should keep your mind open. The information on the e-stauts page sometimes might not be rightI mean the page is sometimes not updated correctly.
You just keep a positive attitude and pray that their decesion will be in your favour.

It is always good to have a plan B though; but each individual's case is also differnt.

All the best.

speedoflight

Star Member
Jul 17, 2007
Europe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey esgee25

Could you please share your background in details please
So I would compare with mine

Thanks
Speedoflight

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
esgee25,

If i were you i would write them an email or querry about it. Unless you have been told in writing its rejected dont bet on that. Did you have enough points.

Dont sit on it email them, call them or write to them. The cic will respond to you.

speedoflight

Star Member
Jul 17, 2007
Europe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esgee25

For sure I think you will get it because the CIC system is not updated regularly
and time to time, they make mistakes

Dont worry

Speedoflight

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send a mail to them for clarification and wait for their letter which will surely come soon. It sound like rejection of your application but let us see if it will turn out to be positive.

Oloye