20-06-2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on July 4 2017
VISA ISSUED...
YES Finally 17/07/2017
Hi
i have done my medical on June 20th 2017. "Medical Results Received". the status has been changed to "Decision Made" this week. what next?

Reactions: pathania07

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
i have done my medical on June 20th 2017. "Medical Results Received". the status has been changed to "Decision Made" this week. what next?
dear which date you had submitted your file? how much time did take your whole process?

good luck

i8098688

Aug 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on July 4 2017
VISA ISSUED...
YES Finally 17/07/2017
dear which date you had submitted your file? how much time did take your whole process?

good luck
Thanks..

I filed the application on August 20th, 2014. it is almost three years

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks..

I filed the application on August 20th, 2014. it is almost three years
O
I THINK YOU FILLED YOUR APPLICATION BEFORE START THE EXPRESS ENTRY ...THATS WHY YOUR APPLICATION TOOK LONG TIME . I HEARED THAT WITH NEW EXPRESS ENTRY RULE ONLY SIX MONTH PROCESSING TIME.

i8098688

Aug 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on July 4 2017
VISA ISSUED...
YES Finally 17/07/2017
O
I THINK YOU FILLED YOUR APPLICATION BEFORE START THE EXPRESS ENTRY ...THATS WHY YOUR APPLICATION TOOK LONG TIME . I HEARED THAT WITH NEW EXPRESS ENTRY RULE ONLY SIX MONTH PROCESSING TIME.

That's true.

CHC has notified me to submit the passports to stamp the visa on July 1st 2017. i have submitted the passports on July 4th, but after that i realized that the date of birth is wrong on my spouse's passport. i have emailed CHC regarding this issue to return back her passport. Do you have any idea?

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hi dear
That's true.

CHC has notified me to submit the passports to stamp the visa on July 1st 2017. i have submitted the passports on July 4th, but after that i realized that the date of birth is wrong on my spouse's passport. i have emailed CHC regarding this issue to return back her passport. Do you have any idea?
this is deepak thakur
please give me your cell number i need to discuss my case if you have some time for me...

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hi dear
That's true.

That's true.

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
Ohk.

There is nothing to be worried about. If the complainant lied and the case was dismissed, then I do not know how it will count against you.

Everything was premised on a lie. It is the same as 'it never happened'.

Please keep us in the loop till then end.

Russ

Hello Russ,

Can you please help me understand how is the background check is being done? As per my previous post here, the applicant has a dismissed case but there was no conviction and his police certificate clearly states that he has NO Criminal Record. During BGC, can they still find out everything about this dismissed case? Thanks a lot

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
Hello Russ,

Can you please help me understand how is the background check is being done? As per my previous post here, the applicant has a dismissed case but there was no conviction and his police certificate clearly states that he has NO Criminal Record. During BGC, can they still find out everything about this dismissed case? Thanks a lot
The most important thing here is the Police report stating that you have no criminal record.

If they allege otherwise, the onus will be on them to the provide proof.

In any case, if they have questions or doubts, I am sure they may invite you for an interview.

Russ.

Reactions: Virgo29

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
The most important thing here is the Police report stating that you have no criminal record.

In any case, if they have questions or doubts, I am sure they may invite you for an interview.

Russ.
I am just wondering why after us sending the police clearance with no criminal record, they still sent the fairness letter that he is criminally inadmissible. If they dig deeper during background checks they will find out that the applicant is really innocent. But we sent submissions , proof and everything. Thanks a lot!

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017

Russ.
Hi Russ,

Speaking of Police Certificate, we received an email from the VO today that they are asking again another police certificate from other country aside from his home country. We already submitted this last january and said that they did not received it. We are re- sending it again. My question, do you think we did overcome the fairness letter? Thanks a lot!