+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE

lezum

Feb 20, 2010
hi all,

this is my status, what does this mean? please enlighten me:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 23, 2008.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 11, 2008. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 6, 2009.

sujamana

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
Looks like there is a concern because of the TERM pending review.

Did you get the mail by any chance from them?

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lezum said:
hi all,

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 11, 2008. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Hi,
Lezum,

It is confusing. before medical and passport decision made is not positive. (sorry to say that). Wait for the senior's opinion and suggestions.

Wish you good luck.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lezum said:
hi all,

If you have not got the request for medicals and not sent passport which looks like I am sorry to say its bad news, your application has not been accepted. There is 1 % chance of ecas being wrong so wait for the communication from CHC.

hiamu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
1FEB2010
Med's Done....
6FEB2010
Passport Req..
1FEB2010
VISA ISSUED...
23FEB2010
LANDED..........
11JUN2010
THE WAIT ENDS.....THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT....I'VE RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA STAMPED TODAY.

Best Wishes
HIAMU

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiamu said:
THE WAIT ENDS.....THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT....I'VE RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA STAMPED TODAY.

Best Wishes
HIAMU
;D ;D ;D ;D Congratulation!!! HIAMU ;D ;D ;D ;D

HIMSABPK

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
Congratulations

hiamu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
1FEB2010
Med's Done....
6FEB2010
Passport Req..
1FEB2010
VISA ISSUED...
23FEB2010
LANDED..........
11JUN2010
Hi All,

Thanks again for your wishes. I've applied along with my wife. Category: Federal Skilled worker (Company Trainer); My wife and I work for the same organization. However, when I enquired with my employer about any verification call today - they said there were none! which is quite strange.

Each step was a mile stone and we were looking forward as we went from A to Z....; the best learning experience throughout is to start preparing for step 2 (submission of complete application) in a methodical way by not wasting any time. This is where one can save much time.

Fortunately, after submitting full application CHC had no questions - as we ensured we would follow the check list provided in the cic website and we worked towards the checklist. The fourm was very helpful when we had to obtain trascripts, prepare IELTS, police verification, logging case specific enquiry and lots more; Thank you all once again.

Best Wishes & good luck to all.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiamu said:
Hi All,

Thanks again for your wishes. I've applied along with my wife. Category: Federal Skilled worker (Company Trainer); My wife and I work for the same organization. However, when I enquired with my employer about any verification call today - they said there were none! which is quite strange.

Each step was a mile stone and we were looking forward as we went from A to Z....; the best learning experience throughout is to start preparing for step 2 (submission of complete application) in a methodical way by not wasting any time. This is where one can save much time.

Fortunately, after submitting full application CHC had no questions - as we ensured we would follow the check list provided in the cic website and we worked towards the checklist. The fourm was very helpful when we had to obtain trascripts, prepare IELTS, police verification, logging case specific enquiry and lots more; Thank you all once again.

Best Wishes & good luck to all.

Hi,

Hiamu,

God informations.

thanks

Jasvinder

Feb 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2009
Doc's Request.
14-08-2009
AOR Received.
14-08-2009
IELTS Request
14-08-2009
File Transfer...
18-08-2008
Med's Request
10-12-2009
Med's Done....
14-12-2009
Passport Req..
14-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning
Congrats HMISABPK, Hiamu, Sujamana. Best of Luck .......