Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Rina2182 said:
I hope you will get medical request , in my case I have did my police clearance when I was in USA then I am came back to india then again They asked me to do police clearance but 3 years are over for the same. Now they have asked me to do medical again but nothing is said about police clearance yet.............. gud luck to you
Good luck to all and God will help us and i hope that our wait will over soon

Confusedladoncic

Mar 14, 2014
To all the learned members who have their PPR

Does PPR come in an email or postal mail ?

I got decision made on 27 march after all the RCMP checks and paying the RPRF

My visa office was within canada, cic sydney and then ottawa.

I was wondering if decision made was good news as everything else in my application was great ?

If someone can please help ? I was told that if they ask for RPRF at the end etc then its all good news because they have checked through everything.

Regards

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Confusedladoncic said:
To all the learned members who have their PPR

Does PPR come in an email or postal mail ?

I got decision made on 27 march after all the RCMP checks and paying the RPRF

My visa office was within canada, cic sydney and then ottawa.

I was wondering if decision made was good news as everything else in my application was great ?

If someone can please help ? I was told that if they ask for RPRF at the end etc then its all good news because they have checked through everything.

Regards
I think its positive for u. Soon they will send u email or mail for ur passport request. I also recently paid
RPRF but waiting for medical request. Can u also share with me ur experience about time estimation? My visa office is london

Confusedladoncic

Mar 14, 2014
decision made was approx 3 weeks after in process. I am within canada though so I suppose London would be a wee bit different. Over there if they ask for medicals and RPRF then you are sorted for sure because here they want to know whether you have any other things in your closet and start with medicals since ur already in the country but over there medicals are last stage after check every other eligibility because they dont want you to spend money on medicals unless everything else is in order. Thats my understanding anyway.

Regards

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
Hi guys, I finally have a decision made status online. It has been about 2 weeks since then. I am Quebec Skilled worker applicant. I talked to my MP and she said that the bring forward date is in the end of june, which is really far, about 3 months, according to the agent in CIC she spoke to. She also told me that visa will be issued, as everything is ok.

Does anyone here have this experience? does it take that much long. All my friends got PPR even before decision made or soon after decision made. Anyway I can speed things up so that I receive a PPR.

Thanks.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
I am PNP Nominee..
Medicals done 4th April 2014 received 13th April 2014 since then nothing changed just stated that Meds received ..
I am guessing 2 month to wait for "in process" another 2 month "decision made" and then 2 month passport request and then 6-7 weeks for PR to arrive ..
Paid the whole thing 1040..
any idea pls

Igbin

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Konan, you still have a few more months to wait. You date speculation is a bit exaggerated but good for you as it relieves you of unnecessary anxiety. Be cool, be calm and collected. Maximum 5 months and you will be DM/PPR. Congrats in advance!

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
solitz said:
Can you share your timeline
Applied in May 2011, then had medical done in oct 2011. I added my spouse in Jan 2013, and had to do medical again. Now, decision made, about two weeks ago.

What worries me is that why they have to wait to issue a ppr once a decision has been made.