+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made

dxb2canada

Aug 28, 2008
i had submitted my documents ( police clearance, statement etc ) in august 07 ..recently looked up the canadian website n noticed my application has been updated to " Decision made" ..
the consultant says that now we will recv a letter asking to resend all documents with an authority letter. is he right ?

have any of you experienced this .. more information is higly appreciated..

JKM

Aug 11, 2008
Hi there,
Did u receive the Initial Assessment letter ever?Or is this the first thing u see since u applied?
Only with than info can somebody deduce but generally if the decision made is before the initial assesment not a good sign but if after medicals then a v good sign.

dxb2canada

Aug 28, 2008
i applied in aug 05 .. got a letter in aug 07 to submit all my papers and now i seen the update on the profile showing decision made. yet to see aletter from the canadian authorities.

JKM

Aug 11, 2008
From the foregoing it seems a decison was made even before u did medicals in which case it cannot be a positive decision as only after medicals and final background checks can they make final decision.
i suggest you call and/or e-mail them to find out the facts of your matter.
all the best

kamran2002

Star Member
Dec 4, 2005
saudia
Immediately you will check from the embassay and about your status they will email you and its better you send them a fax then you will get the reply soon and what about the documents did they send you back or not and what is your education
bye