Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Same thing has happened to my status.

Status changed from RBVO to decision made.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 18, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Due to business needs I withdraw some money from account. Can It may lead to rejection without processing?
Kindly suggest what to do

jhonjjj

Jan 23, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
27-06-2011
IELTS Request
L 7.0, R 7.5, W 6.5, S 6.5
File Transfer...
04-02-2011
Has anybody received the said letter till date?

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
rizwan72 said:
Same thing has happened to my status.

Status changed from RBVO to decision made.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 18, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Due to business needs I withdraw some money from account. Can It may lead to rejection without processing?
Kindly suggest what to do
no dear the objection will be job duties mismatch. i am also in the same boat.but letter not yet received. now mostly cases are being rejected on behalf of this stupid excuse. let's the sun rise.

sajib

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 12 November 2014
Nomination.....
24 November 2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Processing Started: 19.11.2014
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 08.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.09.2015, Decision Made 26.09.2015
VISA ISSUED...
20.10.2015, PP Received 01.11.2015
Did you get your refusal letter mentioning the reason for duties?

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
WOW !!!!!!!!

Decision Made today, But no canadian address is updated. is it positive or negative?

When can i expect my passport back?

Thanks to lord swaminarayan and all of you.

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
sajib said:
Did you get your refusal letter mentioning the reason for duties?
not yet. just waiting.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi.. I was after my Immigration Consultant Regarding the Decision Made Online.....!!!!
In the end i my self Call the Head Office India and they said your file is closed in CHC LONDON.......I ask them what date u get this letter.. they said 7th april and their regional office is in Sharjah.....!!! and i running after them for 4-5 days i get to know by myself and yesterday was 27th i ask them already 20 days has passed you get this letter..... and there is no update 2 us regarding this.... then again i call their sharjah office they said as soon as we get the letter from CHC we wil update you and we will re appeal 2 open the case...... I don't trust them anymore... please kindly suggest me what to do regarding re appeal?? where should i write the letter because my consultant was doing on behalf of us and from here i can well imagine that they get my letter on 7th april and till yesterday there was no update in their regional office!!!!!........ Plz suggest me something and the address where we send our complete documents in CHC london should i write them?? for reconsidering?? as according 2 my consultant my file is close not rejected so they have 100% chances 2 re open the file!!!

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadeem ji, first of all, Dont find urself alone, we are standing with u in this sad moment.

second, Try to fetch the refusal letter at the earliest because then only we wud be able to understand the reason
of refusal and accordingly further action cud be taken.

ask them to email the letter right away.

I wud like to quote once again, dont lose heart.

god bless u.

Nadeem_jee said:
Hi.. I was after my Immigration Consultant Regarding the Decision Made Online.....!!!!
In the end i my self Call the Head Office India and they said your file is closed in CHC LONDON.......I ask them what date u get this letter.. they said 7th april and their regional office is in Sharjah.....!!! and i running after them for 4-5 days i get to know by myself and yesterday was 27th i ask them already 20 days has passed you get this letter..... and there is no update 2 us regarding this.... then again i call their sharjah office they said as soon as we get the letter from CHC we wil update you and we will re appeal 2 open the case...... I don't trust them anymore... please kindly suggest me what to do regarding re appeal?? where should i write the letter because my consultant was doing on behalf of us and from here i can well imagine that they get my letter on 7th april and till yesterday there was no update in their regional office!!!!!........ Plz suggest me something and the address where we send our complete documents in CHC london should i write them?? for reconsidering?? as according 2 my consultant my file is close not rejected so they have 100% chances 2 re open the file!!!

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
Dear buddy here it is:
Main duties

Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:
•Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
•Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices
•Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
•May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.

Accountants perform some or all of the following duties:
•Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments
•Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
•Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
•Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
•Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
•May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
•May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.

Feb 26, 2012
chughtai said:
They are just reducing their backlog without going through the applicant documents.

Currently DM after RBVO and before medical is rejection.

I think we should all form a group and appeal in the federal Court collectively.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thank you so much Hope,,...
God bless u I am trying my best to fetch the Letter from them..... SOmeone is saying there are 30 days for the re appeal kindly guide me because it already arrive to them on 7th april we ourself call there and got to know file is closed instead they call here..

Regards!!

hope_life said:
Nadeem ji, first of all, Dont find urself alone, we are standing with u in this sad moment.

second, Try to fetch the refusal letter at the earliest because then only we wud be able to understand the reason
of refusal and accordingly further action cud be taken.

ask them to email the letter right away.

I wud like to quote once again, dont lose heart.

god bless u.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadeem jee, first of all its not appeal, its called application for leave/judicial review.

if a decision is made outside canada then one can go for jr within 60 days of decision made date.

dont worry, u can always rite to me.

I wud request u to fetch the letter, share its contents, then only i wud be able to advise
u to go for judicial review or not.

take care.

Nadeem_jee said:
Thank you so much Hope,,...
God bless u I am trying my best to fetch the Letter from them..... SOmeone is saying there are 30 days for the re appeal kindly guide me because it already arrive to them on 7th april we ourself call there and got to know file is closed instead they call here..

Regards!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thank you hope....
Will itr be Judicial review or re opening the file from Visa office??

hope_life said:
nadeem jee, first of all its not appeal, its called application for leave/judicial review.

if a decision is made outside canada then one can go for jr within 60 days of decision made date.

dont worry, u can always rite to me.

I wud request u to fetch the letter, share its contents, then only i wud be able to advise
u to go for judicial review or not.

take care.