20-12-2013
Med's Request
Referred to old application
Med's Done....
28/10/2013 , ECAS Updated : 25/05/2014,Upfront RPRF paid 10th June
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
Hey guys
I applied on the November 13th under CEC. My previous application was rejected on the basis on non fulfillment of required working hrs.
Aor received on 20th December.

On the 23rd May my Ecas updated to medicals receive which they grabbed from my old application.

On the 27th Ecas updated to app on progress and the same weekend Ecas was updated to decison made .

It's been a week already and I haven't got any updates so far. I'm really concerned about this as most of them have received rprf as soon as MR was done . Does anyone know if some similar cases recently??

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
letsvibe said:
Hey guys
I applied on the November 13th under CEC. My previous application was rejected on the basis on non fulfillment of required working hrs.
Aor received on 20th December.

On the 23rd May my Ecas updated to medicals receive which they grabbed from my old application.

On the 27th Ecas updated to app on progress and the same weekend Ecas was updated to decison made .

It's been a week already and I haven't got any updates so far. I'm really concerned about this as most of them have received rprf as soon as MR was done . Does anyone know if some similar cases recently??
My personal opinion, honestly I don't know what is going on at Ottawa anymore! All I know is that they are steady on issuing AORs and MRs. If this time you have everything in place, you shouldn't be worried much. Errors happen all the time. Give it some time. Keep your chin up and hope for the best. Remember we have people that got PPRs after a month from Decision made status.

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Usually MR means eligibility has passed, however, in this case since they took the medical from your previous application it is hard to tell.

You can wait a few more weeks or apply for GCMS notes.

letsvibe

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
byrwus said:
you'd receive an email if it was a rejection.
If you are waiting for your rprf for longer than a week now since the decision is made i can say we havent seen a similar case here.
Last time i had received refusal letter as soon as the status was changed to decision made. Whats the timeline normally for refusal after decision made??

Its been more than 2 weeks now , do you think mostly it will on the positive side ???

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
letsvibe said:
Last time i had received refusal letter as soon as the status was changed to decision made. Whats the timeline normally for refusal after decision made??

Its been more than 2 weeks now , do you think mostly it will on the positive side ???
Try to contact your MP and ask him to inquire the status on your behalf with CIC.
Hope this help.

letsvibe

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
sonofapeach said:
Hi,

Did you get the MR and got the refusal, during your first application ?
I had done upfront MR , last time

letsvibe

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
Finally I emailed CIC and their response to my email

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be advised that our office is still waiting for your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Please make your payments online at: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en and forward your receipt to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca.

All best wishes,

I paid upfront RPRF on the 10th June , seems like they still havent added this to my file. I emailed them with the Receipt again , hopefully they add it to my file and send me the PPR soon,

stalintouch

Apr 2, 2011
letsvibe said:
Finally I emailed CIC and their response to my email

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be advised that our office is still waiting for your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Please make your payments online at: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en and forward your receipt to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca.

All best wishes,

I paid upfront RPRF on the 10th June , seems like they still havent added this to my file. I emailed them with the Receipt again , hopefully they add it to my file and send me the PPR soon,
Thats sounds like great news congratz hopefully the'll send u'r PPR as soon as they've processes your payment :D

Boby1982

Nov 20, 2013
My Time Line:

App Received: 15th Nov
AOR : 23rd Dec
ECAS changed to In Progress: 4th June
MR received: 6th June
MR Uploaded: 19th June
ECAS updated to Medical received : 24th June
ECAS changed to Decision Made : 27th June.
PPR Request : 30th June.

Got a mail to send the passport only, nothing mentioned about RPRF. What should I do ?