Decision Made - Waiting for Oath - GTA applicants

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkfriends said:
Great News!!

I got the Oath invite for Aug-21 so I guess things are moving well in Missi office now. Yesterday I called CIC and they didn't even ask for the UCI and asked me to wait for 6 months from the test date. Now the wait is over after exactly 3 long years ;D
congratulations, really glad for u, also glad to know mississauga has Oath ceremonies :) thats real good news as the oath ceremonies webpage shows information that's not uptodate for sure.

jkfriends

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. Yes, even ECAS is also not updated yet about my Oath. I think it will be updated tonight (both ceremony page + ECAS).

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally got the oath invite too. My ecas shows a 5th line: "We sent you a notice on August 6th to appear and take the oath on August 18th"

Still did not get the actual letter. Ecase does not specify where my oath ceremony would be. But the decision was made at Mississauga, so the office is definitely moving!

Good luck to the rest that are waiting. These 5th lines and pink letters are on their way! :)

By the way, jkfriends and I had DM around the same time. So anyone in a similar boat may expect an invite soon!

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, I got my ecase updated to DM last night. Congratulations all of you on receiving oath letters. It looks like CIC is taking approx 30 days to send oath letter from DM? Is that correct to say?

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
Hello Guys, I got my ecase updated to DM last night. Congratulations all of you on receiving oath letters. It looks like CIC is taking approx 30 days to send oath letter from DM? Is that correct to say?
I just received my oath letter yesterday. e-case also changed to reflect the oath date. The oath letter was mailed the same date the e-case changed to DM.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walrus1891 said:
I just received my oath letter yesterday. e-case also changed to reflect the oath date. The oath letter was mailed the same date the e-case changed to DM.
Nice, congratulations. I hope same thing happens to me. Will be eagerly checking my mail on Monday. So where is your oath? Missi or Scar?

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy finallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly .....the dream became a true ...decision made on July 28 ..today e-case shows letter of invitation sent on 10 August for ceremony which will be on August 28 in Niagara Falls

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
osamaamany said:
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy finallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly .....the dream became a true ...decision made on July 28 ..today e-case shows letter of invitation sent on 10 August for ceremony which will be on August 28 in Niagara Falls
Congrats

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osamaamany said:
Hello and congratulations. What is your office and where you took the test?

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
my status changed to DECISION MADE today….

how long is it taking for them to issue the oath letter? anyone knows?

thanks

Oct 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amazing21 said:
my status changed to DECISION MADE today....

how long is it taking for them to issue the oath letter? anyone knows?

thanks
its really very random...i have seen people getting oath letter anywhere from 1 week to 2 months....i am waiting since from last 6 weeks after status changed to decision made....depends on CIC Location/ luck :). One thing is for sure that case is approved and sitting on somebody's desk for scheduling the oath.

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Today I got oath invitation for Sept 14, 2015. Finally journey is coming to end.
My time line:
Applied April 2014,
Processing: June 2014
Finger print request: Sept 2014
Test: March 11, 2015
Oath invitation given right on the spot after test for March 13, 2015, then cancelled it for further review
Oath invite receive today for Sept 14, 2015

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations poushi24!

I can't believe they cancelled your initial oath ceremony - I don't think I've ever heard of that happening before.