+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Decision Made' status for FSW application

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
Hi, my sister applied for FSW PR card in March within Canada in Ottawa center. Her application was received on March 15 2013. On April 1st her status shows 'Decision Made'. Does that mean a bad news? It's just 2 weeks I guess.

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
Anyone please reply. My sister is very nervous. She applied under FSW program, she is IT analyst and has been working on Open work permit in Canada for past 6 months.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pollop said:
Hi, my sister applied for FSW PR card in March within Canada in Ottawa center. Her application was received on March 15 2013. On April 1st her status shows 'Decision Made'. Does that mean a bad news? It's just 2 weeks I guess.
What Made you to think that it could be a bad news? What is going on your mind? If nothing is wrong, It has to be a good news. It does not take so long to get the decision made for the officers. very best of luck..

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
pollop said:
If she just applied two weeks ago, It is probably bad new or a computer glitch. Real processing takes more than a year.

pollop

Dec 31, 2011
SABU79 said:
What Made you to think that it could be a bad news? What is going on your mind? If nothing is wrong, It has to be a good news. It does not take so long to get the decision made for the officers. very best of luck..
Thank you for the positive response. The only reason I said bad news is it's just 2 weeks since the application, no medicals have been requested. I read on the forum that 'Decision Made' status before Medicals is bad news. On all the threads I saw processing time is not so short.