+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made status?! anybody got the letter? what does it say?

nono85

Mar 4, 2010
This is what i see on e-cas, It's been a month already and i haven't got the letter as of yet

We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2009.

We started processing your application on July 14, 2009.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 2, 2010 to (my address) about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Cusin

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
first check you email in the inbox and also spam and if its not there just call them or email them to ask about your case hope this helps

British Matt

Mar 18, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-08-2010
I'm having exactly the same problem.

Ecas told me a decision had been made about 4 weeks ago. It says that my medical results have been received and that I would receive notification of this decision.

To date I have yet to received anything, either by email or letter. I have been told that london do mostly communicate by email not letter, so do check your spam and inbox (as I have been doing).

I sent them a case specific email about this on March 1st. To date I've not had a reply, however they do say they need 28 days to reply which is frustrating. I have emailed them about another issue in the past and they did reply within 10 days.

The only thing I can suggest is to email them a case specific email and also fax them. I did this last time and will be doing this again if I've heard nothing in the next week or so.

I understand your frustration and am with you on this. Good luck with everything and let us know how you get on. I follow your thread with interest.

Cusin

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just call them dont wait any longer maybe got miss placed best of luck

British Matt

Mar 18, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-08-2010
Thanks for the advice, but trying to get through the myriad of automated telephone menus is impossible. I tried calling this morning and simply couldn't get through to anybody.

I may just email again and fax. :'(