Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
received in 1st week of May 2013
Med's Done....
submitted in end of May 2013
Passport Req..
submitted in end of may 2013
Dear Friends

Please reply urgently . I ha ve got the same reply from CHC today that they send me MR on 9.11.2012 and i didn't complied to their MR so they are rejecting my case.

I am really devastated today , after long time i heard this bad news from them . I have send them CSQ and send them fax message . I dont whether they will consider my case again . This is just my BAD LUCK .

Please tell me friends what other thing i can do at this stage.
:-[

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
Canada_april2010 said:
Dear Friends

Please reply urgently . I ha ve got the same reply from CHC today that they send me MR on 9.11.2012 and i didn't complied to their MR so they are rejecting my case.

I am really devastated today , after long time i heard this bad news from them . I have send them CSQ and send them fax message . I dont whether they will consider my case again . This is just my BAD LUCK .

why you had not completed your medicals?
had you not received medicals mail from them, if so then request them to forward you the mail again so that you can complete all formalities asap.

Canada_april2010

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Week of April 2010
Doc's Request.
1st Week of June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR rcvd . end of Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DEAR SISTER

I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY MAIL/LETTER TILL DATE & THEY ARE SAYING IN THEIR LATTER THAT MEDICAL INSTRUCTON HAD BEEN SENT. SO IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY ME THAN I COULD HAVE COMPLETED IT ON TIME.

ADVISE ME WHAT I CAN DO !!!!

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Sorry to hear this. But you cant do anything but write to the Program Manager , Immigration Section explaining that you have not received the MR yet.

You will need a lot of patience now. It will take time. I was reading somewhere about their GCMS software, where in, any undelivered email is reported back to them. If yours was lost in JunkMail folder , it makes things even more difficult. My email client prompted me that the sender had requested a 'read receipt' !!

Usually at this stage, they should be considerate. So, please send a letter, explaining the same and you have to WAIT for their response!

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
Canada_april2010 said:
DEAR SISTER

I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY MAIL/LETTER TILL DATE & THEY ARE SAYING IN THEIR LATTER THAT MEDICAL INSTRUCTON HAD BEEN SENT. SO IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY ME THAN I COULD HAVE COMPLETED IT ON TIME.

then i will highly recommend you to write a mail to them that you have not received that medical mail.
request them very very humbly to forward that mail they will send it you again.
as same thing had happened with RAJ CHANDIGARH (our forum member) last year.
he had not received medical mail just like you.but AFTER regular request they forwarded him that and after 3 to 4 months they got the visa and i think he is in canada now.
mark an mail immediately and give a personal visit to chc asap if they dont reply your request.

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
Canada_april2010 said:
DEAR SISTER

what is your ecas status?
in process or decision made?

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
It has been happening to a lot of candidates as of recent. Something is wrong with CIC's system I guess. Anyways, not to worry. Send them a fax and a mail explaining your situation and they would send you medicals. Many of other forum members have requested the same and got their med forms again.

Good luck. Be patient now...its almost done.

Canada_april2010 said:
Dear Friends

Canada_april2010

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Week of April 2010
Doc's Request.
1st Week of June 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
THANKS MANAN JI , NAVNEET JI & ROCKIN CANANDA

I WILL MAILED THEM AND SEND THEM FAX TODAY

NAVNEET JI MY ECAS IN DM ON 19.3.2013 . THEY SEND ME REFUSAL LETTER ON DATE 11.3.2013 BUT IT IS DELIVERD TO MY ADDRESS TODAY

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Canada_april2010 said:
Dear Friends

Dear ,

Sorry for what has happened.

Now you need start with full action.

Write them a mail that yourself have never received Medical Request from them.Believe you were regularly checking your mails & spams also.
Fax the same
Courier the same.

Explain in the letter in a very humble way that there is no reason why yourself would not abide to do the medicals.
You have invested ur time & resources for Canadian PR . If you have sent any CSQ to them do attach it .This will really help you as it will show that you are following you case.

You would definitely receive a reply from them.If no response try to contact the Program manager
Remember you have a dream of PR and dream is the one which should not let you sleep.Chase it man.
Give your best to it & you will get it.Believe in yourself.
God is there.
Other members who are waiting for MR pls do correspond at least once/twice if there is any delay in your case
This will certainly help in these kinds of issues.
Keep Praying.

navdeep57

Mar 22, 2013
dear canada_april2010
my case is same to you. I also recived a refusal letter on 20.3.2013. I have also not recived any medical email from visa office. I know another similar case. she also received refusal letter on 10.3.13 and she wrote a letter to visa office for non receipt of email. On 26th march she recieved email from visa office and they said the decision is final. I also expects that letter. So there is only way to appeal in fedral court. the time is 60 days.and i asure our cases will be reopen therafter. Please call me at my number 93163-22813 for further discussion

Canada_april2010

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Week of April 2010
Doc's Request.
1st Week of June 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Dear Sandhuhar

Thanks for your encouragement and support . You are very right , i make a big mistake that i never send them CSQ .

But you afterall this is luck . I will try my best efforts to make it to some positive level .

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
I got my caips reply within 14 days n got the same reply. Thwy SENT ME MR ON 9 NOV 2012. Now my status is DM Since 19 march.

Canada_april2010

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Week of April 2010
Doc's Request.
1st Week of June 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Hi Folks,

I have send CSQ & Fax Message to CHC NDVO . I don't know if they are going to send any response . I came across similar case as mine wherein an applicant send CSQ and NDVO replied by saying that their decision is final and they are not going to open the case again . I was really distressed by knowing the reply by NDVO as this is not anybody's fault as this is the case of mail failure . Why the applicant who had been waiting since 3yrs being penalized . I am expecting similar reply .

Therefore may i request any expert memebr to share their oponin as how to pursue the matter . i think we have 60 days time to appeal in the federal court .Any help should be highly appreciated

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Sister Navneet Kaur said:
why you had not completed your medicals?
had you not received medicals mail from them, if so then request them to forward you the mail again so that you can complete all formalities asap.
Dear navneet ji,

This week u will receive decision made message.

Regards,

srajwant66

Mar 18, 2013
Hi natasha ans canada april
Please dont worry i know it is easy to say
But dont loose my brother canada and sisiter natasha and fight with full full heart with CIC and i know 100% you will get your visa
plz dont loose