+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made - Over 3 months now - Anxious

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been over 3 months that my status changed to Decision Made. My file is being processed at Scarborough.

It was a non-routine application submitted in November 2013 with RQ issued before test. Test was in October 2014 soon after submission of the RQ supporting documents. ATIP last month shows Decision "Granted" and "Approved" since July 2015 but nothing afterwards. I note that many other applicants at Scarborough centre were scheduled for oath in 1 to 2 months after their status got changed to Decision Made. I am not sure what is the reason for this delay but assume that they are working in reverse order with 2015 cases being dealt before 2014 and so on.

Please let me know your views and if somebody is in the same boat I am in.

pan1234

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadahopeful said:
It has been over 3 months that my status changed to Decision Made. My file is being processed at Scarborough.

It was a non-routine application submitted in November 2013 with RQ issued before test. Test was in October 2014 soon after submission of the RQ supporting documents. ATIP last month shows Decision "Granted" and "Approved" since July 2015 but nothing afterwards. I note that many other applicants at Scarborough centre were scheduled for oath in 1 to 2 months after their status got changed to Decision Made. I am not sure what is the reason for this delay but assume that they are working in reverse order with 2015 cases being dealt before 2014 and so on.

Please let me know your views and if somebody is in the same boat I am in.
I am also in same boat. My DM updated on 8July and until now nothing, CIC agents says wait for oath or your application still in process. i really do not know what is going on with CIC.

mehtapr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
You could always check the web page to get some idea on how many citizenship ceremonies are being scheduled for your office. If you only see a few , then thats the problem, they just dont have enough ceremonies happening. http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

You could also order another atip report (ya takes a month) and check for any "Bring Forward date" or anything relevant in notes section. But either way it wont give you a concrete answer, all you can do is wait and being RQ applicant call centers wont bother answering till 3 yrs after applying.(unless u dont mind calling regularly and get lucky)