+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made, no ppr, letter expected in mail.

voltron

Feb 26, 2014
I am really stressed out... I applied for FSW back in 2011 and they finally got to my file in Dec of 2013. My status online and it says decision made. I already took the medical, and paid the fee for right of permanent resident, which they asked for in December. Shortly after paying the ROPR fee and them having received the medical results, I received an email that they tried to send me a letter via snail mail and it had been returned. I corrected the address and they are re sending the letter. But I fear it may be a rejection letter because the website says medical received, decision made and they have not asked for copies of the passport. Also what scares me is that everything other request they had has been sent via email. This is the first time they are sending a letter. But I havent heard anything about PPR. and its been about a month and all I know is I will be receiving a letter via snail mail. I have read only one thread where a person received COPR and no PRR, but the rest of them have been bad news. I am a US citizen and I am hoping I am in that one the one case where are sending the COPR, but the reality side is telling me the letter will have bad news.

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Voltron there was someone on the Buffalo thread that recently received the COPR in the mail, no PPR because he was from a visa exempt country. As a US citizen so are you so I'd take heart and not think that it is a rejection. I think you'll be getting good news soon.

voltron

Feb 26, 2014
Wolvy said:
Voltron there was someone on the Buffalo thread that recently received the COPR in the mail, no PPR because he was from a visa exempt country. As a US citizen so are you so I'd take heart and not think that it is a rejection. I think you'll be getting good news soon.
Thankyou for your quick reply. I hope it is good news. The letter should get here next week and I hope its COPR. But this week has been brutal, havent gotten much sleep since the system went to Decision Made. I have been waiting since 2011 for a decision and its coming down to the final week. Hopefully it will be good news.

voltron

Feb 26, 2014
Wolvy said:

You were Right!!!! :) COPR received. They never requested my passport copy and just went to COPR, next step is landing. :)

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
voltron said:
You were Right!!!! :) COPR received. They never requested my passport copy and just went to COPR, next step is landing. :)
Congrats! I knew it ;)