+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE? Meaning??

Kilicaslan_mrs

Jan 15, 2019
Hi everyone!! I am sponsoring my husband to Canada. He has already successfully completed medicals and biometrics. The last we’ve heard of them was in July when they said they forwarded our application to Vienna. Today my husband received an update on his account saying decision made! Also, he received a letter saying he can now receive free pre- arrival services. What does all this mean? Clearly it means he’s coming soon hopefully but when do we receive the date he can come and his landing / send in his passport ? THANKS IN ADVANCE

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone!! I am sponsoring my husband to Canada. He has already successfully completed medicals and biometrics. The last we’ve heard of them was in July when they said they forwarded our application to Vienna. Today my husband received an update on his account saying decision made! Also, he received a letter saying he can now receive free pre- arrival services. What does all this mean? Clearly it means he’s coming soon hopefully but when do we receive the date he can come and his landing / send in his passport ? THANKS IN ADVANCE
As your husband is Visa-exempt, he may receive a request for a passport copy or he may just receive his COPR in the mail. I suggest you post in the Vienna thread, if it's active, to see if anyone has posted about recent times.