+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made - meaning.?

Mhelou

Feb 5, 2011
Hi,

I hope you could all help or advice me. My remaining document that i did not send is my IELTS. Recently i went to my consutant and we check my visa immigration status and found "decision Made" he said this is means that my application is Rejected!!!!??,

How he could say this to me without any prompt from canadian immigration. Iam really felt desperated.

I need your knowledge and experience on my case.

Please appreciate your feedback as advice.

Thanks in advance.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Mhelou said:
Hi,

I hope you could all help or advice me. My remaining document that i did not send is my IELTS. Recently i went to my consutant and we check my visa immigration status and found "decision Made" he said this is means that my application is Rejected!!!!??,

How he could say this to me without any prompt from canadian immigration. Iam really felt desperated.

Thanks in advance.
Sad, seems your consultant is right. This is in view of teh fact that language proficiency in at least one of the two canadian official languages is a must

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Mhelou said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Sorry mate. Ielts is compulsory. If you've missed it then that could be the reason of rejection. CIC do not suppose to intimate you again as they have already mentioned in guide to send the ielts result with application.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Mhelou said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Hi some what it seems to be sad news on your application, me must submit proficiency language test results either one of the two canadian official languages english or fresh

but for your reference please the below explaination of each step in the application process :
b][IN PROCESS[/b]
(A decision has not been made yet.) Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS.) Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Mhelou

Feb 5, 2011
Thank you very much for all your response, i should accept their decision, please advice how can i resubmit my application and what will be the procedure.

Iam a nurse and i heard that if we have arranged employment it will be their priority?, could any one can help me to find and arranged employment plz...

Thanks a lot.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Mhelou said:
Thank you very much for all your response, i should accept their decision, please advice how can i resubmit my application and what will be the procedure.

Iam a nurse and i heard that if we have arranged employment it will be their priority?, could any one can help me to find and arranged employment plz...

Thanks a lot.
hmmm please seniors help on this :)