+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made in September 2011 is an Error

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Ank said:
when u got the additional doc. request dose that line was there " we reviewed app and started processing?? " added??

or only IN PROCESS with RBVO...
When they request the updates, it was In process with RBVO details

the two lines were added together in the same time

the point is, i usuallu used to hear that people had decision made with RBVO details is not a good sign, but it's first time to hear abut this

because if my application is not acceptable >>> spo why they start processing or even asked me to update my documents !!!!!!!

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dear Beely, I feel that there is no reason to panic, Since there are many in this forum who get DM before medicals. It is because, they have submitted proper documents & their file is complete as far as processing is concerned.

DM status probably means that it is decided that your file is now eligible & MR will be sent. This is my assumption observing the trend & updates from many applicants. Below link will help u easing your tension.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-before-medicals-does-not-always-mean-rejection-t97295.0.html

Even DM status on CIC website says that it is not always rejection.

DECISION MADE

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

Hence I wish & believe that Pleasing News regarding you application will reach you soon.

All the best.

jalbani

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Band 8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
13-04-2010 E-case RBVO-LND Since 5-8-2010
Med's Request
Not Received
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Canadian Dreams said:
Dear Beely, I feel that there is no reason to panic, Since there are many in this forum who get DM before medicals. It is because, they have submitted proper documents & their file is complete as far as processing is concerned.

DM status probably means that it is decided that your file is now eligible & MR will be sent. This is my assumption observing the trend & updates from many applicants. Below link will help u easing your tension.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-before-medicals-does-not-always-mean-rejection-t97295.0.html

Even DM status on CIC website says that it is not always rejection.

DECISION MADE

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

Hence I wish & believe that Pleasing News regarding you application will reach you soon.

All the best.
My status also turned to DM from RBVO on 28th February 2010. On same day I sent an email to LND VO.
Before I got reply they sent me an email on 3rd March asking for updated Police certificates, fresh photographs and payment of PRF fees but yesterday I received answer of my enquiry which is as follows:

Please be advised that we will be writing to you in the next 8 to 10 weeks.

The High Commission

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
jalbani said:
My status also turned to DM from RBVO on 28th February 2010. On same day I sent an email to LND VO.
Before I got reply they sent me an email on 3rd March asking for updated Police certificates, fresh photographs and payment of PRF fees but yesterday I received answer of my enquiry which is as follows:

Please be advised that we will be writing to you in the next 8 to 10 weeks.

The High Commission
Dear Jalbani, I find this as a positive move. They have collected all updates including PR Fees. Only Medical is left which i guess they will request in next 2 months along with passport for Visa stamping.

Stay positive since I strongly feel that your file moving on an apt path.

Wishing you the best.

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Gents,

I'll try to be ready what ever the setuation, so i need to prepare my self incase of Rejection what ever the reason,

Could any one tell me how can i let the officer to reconsider my file again, is there a formal way to do it?

or i just need to write a coverletter regarding this issue.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Well it seems that Iam spared from the tiring wait for MR and the VO has decided to sent me home early..ha ha ha atleast thats what my Ecas says today ! A jump from RBVO to DM today.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I dont know may be it is a glitch....coz the order of the sentences doesnt make any sense..

Canada Dreams...I have the same Ecase details as you had? Any update on your case?

Mar 31, 2013
Hello Seniors,

I am planing to apply for Canada PR under FSWP after May 4th (Waiting for the updates on changes to FSWP), I fall under NOC 0411.
I had a plan to go through consultant but after going CIC website and this particular forum I am pretty confident but need some more knowledge which can be obtained by reading the forum.
I kindly request to provide information what all things I should get prepared to make earlier application, like proof of funds, evaluation of property, police clearance (it has been mentioned in the website that have to get from all the places stayed for the period of more than 6 months, for example for the last three years I am in Mumbai, I stayed in Blore for three years, and in some rural places of Karnataka,) would like to know how to get PCC from all these places ?
IELTS (which is mandatory score of 7), recent one evaluation of our degrees(yet to be updated).

Advance thanks to the forum and looking forward