Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends of the forum!

Be +VE, do not lose your patience or confidence! Everything has a meaning in life. Your day is not very far, believe me. Everyone's prayers will be heard of.

I am sure NDVO is processing the cases on FIFO basis (First In First Out), depending on when you applied, when you submitted all the docs, when you took the medicals and submitted the PPs. If I am not wrong, this is what is the pattern I am seeing from the list.

Please look at yours and be calm. Your turn will come. Do not get disappointed nor depressed. We know the pain and agony as we have already passed the same phase.

One important suggestion - do not focus all your energies, concentration and importance towards the PR. As I said it earlier, this is just one phase which you willl have to take up once you get the visa. One shouldnt really waste their time totally depending on the PR alone. We should draw parallel plans and move on life without any full stops or commas. We should be ready for the circumstances, +ve or -ve. Then only we can lead a content life even if we get to see adverse outcomes, whether it is pertaining to PR or anything else in life. Plan it well and you will not be disappointed.

Cheer up, focus your energies on +ve, constructive and other important issues in life. Let fate take its own time to shower on us what we deserve and wish for! This is my humble and honest suggestion. This way we will not be extremely disappointed when made to wait like this!

Good Luck and GOD BLESS ALL!!!

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landwarrior said:
My status is showing 'decision made' today. Fingers crossed for some good news ;)
Congratulations Landwarrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a blast..........

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
andamanhunk said:
Friends of the forum!

Be +VE, do not lose your patience or confidence! Everything has a meaning in life. Your day is not very far, believe me. Everyone's prayers will be heard of.

I am sure NDVO is processing the cases on FIFO basis (First In First Out), depending on when you applied, when you submitted all the docs, when you took the medicals and submitted the PPs. If I am not wrong, this is what is the pattern I am seeing from the list.

Please look at yours and be calm. Your turn will come. Do not get disappointed nor depressed. We know the pain and agony as we have already passed the same phase.

One important suggestion - do not focus all your energies, concentration and importance towards the PR. As I said it earlier, this is just one phase which you willl have to take up once you get the visa. One shouldnt really waste their time totally depending on the PR alone. We should draw parallel plans and move on life without any full stops or commas. We should be ready for the circumstances, +ve or -ve. Then only we can lead a content life even if we get to see adverse outcomes, whether it is pertaining to PR or anything else in life. Plan it well and you will not be disappointed.

Cheer up, focus your energies on +ve, constructive and other important issues in life. Let fate take its own time to shower on us what we deserve and wish for! This is my humble and honest suggestion. This way we will not be extremely disappointed when made to wait like this!

Thanks Andanmahunk,

I appreciate your encouragement and inspiration. Whatever the problems come we need to have patience.

I more assimilate your lines.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks
Target...

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
Target2013 said:
Thanks Andanmahunk,

I appreciate your encouragement and inspiration. Whatever the problems come we need to have patience.

I more assimilate your lines.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks
Target...

Hope...

Shrus

Jul 30, 2013
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
DVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/05/2013
AOR Received.
23/10/2013
IELTS Request
31/03/2013
File Transfer...
21/08/2013
Med's Request
4/12/2013
Med's Done....
10/12/2013
Passport Req..
4/12/2013
Hello,

All people having your decision made please share your timeline for us to understand well.

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
Shrus said:
Hello,

All people having your decision made please share your timeline for us to understand well.

This is our Request to be motivated...................!!!

Target...

S_Govind

Apr 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
15-04-2013
Nomination.....
01-11-2012 (Date of PER)
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
File Transfer...
01-11-2012 from CIO to CPP-O
Med's Request
23-11-2013 (RPRF requested on 22-11-2013)
Med's Done....
26-11-2013 Med's Received:06-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014, Decision Made:09-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
canadaniwasi said:
what and how VO do background security check.
Background checks fall into two broad categories

a. Document checks- this pertains to verifying the quality and authenticity of each and every document that you have submitted as a part of your application. Verifying employment letters and work experience fall into this category

Admissibility

Criminality: Done based on the police clearance certificate(s) submitted from those countries where the PA has stayed for more than 6 months. If you currently reside in Canada, RCMP clearance is also required. This is done via an electronic query by accessing the national repository database of the RCMP. If no hit is found based on your name(s) and or DOB, a No Reportable Trace is mentioned. Else, fingerprints are requested.

Security Checks

Jointly handled by the CBSA and the CSIS. This pertains to the safe inclusion of an alien in the Country. Your background is checked for potential links to any unlawful organizations. Other aspects considered would be 'espionage', 'subversion' and 'human rights violation'(For further information you may refer to section A(34) of the IRPA). A comprehensive security check may not be performed for all applicants. In some cases only a cursory check is needed and this depends on the applicants fit to a 'security profile' based on country of origin, countries visited and other considerations.

FOSS Checks

FOSS refers to the 'Field Operations Support System' and helps an immigration officer to know if any adverse information (such as an immigration lookout notice) has been recorded for an applicant.

Your case is finalized only after you pass all admissibility checks (criminality,security, medicals and of course eligibility).

Hope this helps !

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
andamanhunk said:
Friends of the forum!

Thanks for the words of encouragement and advice.
You've spoken Truth about Life.

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
S_Govind said:
Background checks fall into two broad categories

a. Document checks- this pertains to verifying the quality and authenticity of each and every document that you have submitted as a part of your application. Verifying employment letters and work experience fall into this category

Admissibility

Criminality: Done based on the police clearance certificate(s) submitted from those countries where the PA has stayed for more than 6 months. If you currently reside in Canada, RCMP clearance is also required. This is done via an electronic query by accessing the national repository database of the RCMP. If no hit is found based on your name(s) and or DOB, a No Reportable Trace is mentioned. Else, fingerprints are requested.

Security Checks

Jointly handled by the CBSA and the CSIS. This pertains to the safe inclusion of an alien in the Country. Your background is checked for potential links to any unlawful organizations. Other aspects considered would be 'espionage', 'subversion' and 'human rights violation'(For further information you may refer to section A(34) of the IRPA). A comprehensive security check may not be performed for all applicants. In some cases only a cursory check is needed and this depends on the applicants fit to a 'security profile' based on country of origin, countries visited and other considerations.

FOSS Checks

FOSS refers to the 'Field Operations Support System' and helps an immigration officer to know if any adverse information (such as an immigration lookout notice) has been recorded for an applicant.

Your case is finalized only after you pass all admissibility checks (criminality,security, medicals and of course eligibility).

Hope this helps !

Great..................!

San232

Nov 28, 2012
Hai Target2013.... God Blessed Me...

My Status also Chaged...to Decision Made.....
We two have similar timeline...Today itself yours will......

San232

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
2014 DM list

Congrats for getting DM

1. aasim_sak
2. ravikant025
3. andamanhunk
4. funnepal
5. dingar
6. murugan426
7. kumar vikram
8. rsb2010
9. ap_can
10. Bhumyinder
11. Kichu2010
12. Rajneesh
13. Django
14. Bobonline
15. Navpreet
16. Ptv7425
17. Prejuneapp
18. Rajesh_arr
19. R.P
20. Landwarrior
21. Drramesh
22. San232
23. Sabuj785

sabuj785

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2013
Med's Request
01-08-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
GUYS GOT DM YAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

San232

Nov 28, 2012
God blessed me.... Thank God...thanks....

Just words are not enough to express the surprise & happiness we perceived on seeing the magic line "Decision Made".

The status "In Process" changed to ""Decision Made" and the following statement was mentioned inside:

"6. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

San232.....

My Timeline

Filed-- 18/06/2010
MR -- 12/09/2013
PPT Submitted-- 18/10/2013 (VFS)
D.M -- 20/01/2014

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
San232 said:
Hai Target2013.... God Blessed Me...

My Status also Chaged...to Decision Made.....
We two have similar timeline...Today itself yours will......

San232

Congrats San232..............................!!!

Wish you all the best.

I am too waiting the same. Our time line is similar.

Target...

FSW99

Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
06-2012
Med's Request
01-2013
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
01-2013 (Sent w/ medical & RPRF - 03/2013)
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Landwarrior said:
My status is showing 'decision made' today. Fingers crossed for some good news ;)
Congrats bro!