+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made - Hong Kong Office

tiffaany

Mar 29, 2016
Hi everyone, here's my timeline

1)We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2016.
2)We started processing your application on September 5, 2016.
3)Medical results have been received.

I have an agent handling my application that is why I have no access to MyCIC. I am from Hong Kong, currently living in Vancouver, and applied outland sponsorship through my common law spouse. I havent been checking my application status on ecas and today when I checked, it showed 'decision made'. My application was transferred to Hong Kong office and I received an email requesting additional documents (eg, police certificate) on Sept 20. I havent heard back ever since then. So i am just wondering, this 'decision made' will most likely be approved or since it was processed in such short time, any chance they will be rejecting my application?

Thanks everyone!

mad_hatter

Jul 16, 2016
tiffaany said:

I have an agent handling my application that is why I have no access to MyCIC. I am from Hong Kong, currently living in Vancouver, and applied outland sponsorship through my common law spouse. I havent been checking my application status on ecas and today when I checked, it showed 'decision made'. My application was transferred to Hong Kong office and I received an email requesting additional documents (eg, police certificate) on Sept 20. I havent heard back ever since then. So i am just wondering, this 'decision made' will most likely be approved or since it was processed in such short time, any chance they will be rejecting my application?

Thanks everyone!
When you check application status on eCas, it shows two columns. One is for the sponsor and one is for the applicant. If the "decision made" is on the applicant column, then it is likely you have been approved.

tiffaany

Mar 29, 2016
mad_hatter said:
When you check application status on eCas, it shows two columns. One is for the sponsor and one is for the applicant. If the "decision made" is on the applicant column, then it is likely you have been approved.
Thanks for the reply! I was regarding to the permanent residence application, the sponsor approval was approved back in August already!

COPRQuestion

Aug 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-16
Doc's Request.
10-06-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
12-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-16
LANDED..........
12-09-16
tiffaany said:

Thanks everyone!
If you've paid an agent why don't you just ask them, they cost enough so might as well make them earn some of the money and actually give you the answer.

should all become very clear once you get in touch with them