+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made, HELP!!

rrmmh

Jul 16, 2017
Hello,
A few days ago, my husband had his interview (on the 12). The very next day, the statut on our online account has been updated to ''decision made''. Since then, no news! How long does it take to know what is this decision?? We are really stressed!! Thank you to anyone who can help us :)

rrmmh

Jul 16, 2017
Did the interview go well?
She told him that she believe in our marriage but that she wanted to make sure of a few things like why weren't I wearing a white dress during our weding and stuff like that before giving him her final decision and that we will have our decision within 4 weeks. But, the very next morning we had the decision made update & in our account, the statut of the background check was ''we will send you a message when we start checking them (something like that)'' to ''not applicable"". Is it a good sign?
Thank you so much

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
She told him that she believe in our marriage but that she wanted to make sure of a few things like why weren't I wearing a white dress during our weding and stuff like that before giving him her final decision and that we will have our decision within 4 weeks. But, the very next morning we had the decision made update & in our account, the statut of the background check was ''we will send you a message when we start checking them (something like that)'' to ''not applicable"". Is it a good sign?
Thank you so much
Could be a good sign, just wait and see, not much else you can do at this point.

rrmmh

Jul 16, 2017
Could be a good sign, just wait and see, not much else you can do at this point.
Yes I know.. but we don't understand why she told him it may take her 4 weeks to give an answer and the very next day the decision was made. We are so scared that it's rejected...

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Yes I know.. but we don't understand why she told him it may take her 4 weeks to give an answer and the very next day the decision was made. We are so scared that it's rejected...
Probably the maximum timeframe they have set up for themselves to make a decision is 4 weeks, doesnt mean they will take the full for weeks, having made a decision the next day is very much possible.

rrmmh

Jul 16, 2017
Probably the maximum timeframe they have set up for themselves to make a decision is 4 weeks, doesnt mean they will take the full for weeks, having made a decision the next day is very much possible.
I was reading in other forums that if a decision is made so quickly after an interview, it's because it's rejected. Also, that it's impossible that it get accepted so quickly because they need to do a background check. But, before the interview our backgroud check wa saying that they will tell us when we they'll start studying it and the day after the interview, it has been updated to ''not applicable''. I really don't know what to think about it anymore, so scared..

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
I was reading in other forums that if a decision is made so quickly after an interview, it's because it's rejected. Also, that it's impossible that it get accepted so quickly because they need to do a background check. But, before the interview our backgroud check wa saying that they will tell us when we they'll start studying it and the day after the interview, it has been updated to ''not applicable''. I really don't know what to think about it anymore, so scared..
Seems weird to reject your application because of minor things like the color of your dress. But just wait and see, try to think positive.

rrmmh

Jul 16, 2017
Seems weird to reject your application because of minor things like the color of your dress. But just wait and see, try to think positive.
Yes, that's wha we are trying to do. She told him everything is okay with our relation but that she wanted to make sure that publicly, our relation is really a marriage not a simple engagement