+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made for 2 1/2 months

reajr

Nov 23, 2015
Anyone here with decision made and still dont have PPR? First week of september my express entry is already decision made but until now NO PPR, my work permit will expire on january 06, 2016..

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
that's really cruel of them :(
Heard of some folks who kept calling until a nice CIC agent told them if the decision was positive or negative. You might wanna do the same, for your own peace of mind.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
reajr said:
Anyone here with decision made and still dont have PPR? First week of september my express entry is already decision made but until now NO PPR, my work permit will expire on january 06, 2016..
I think you been too patience about this. I would have ordered my GCMS after about 2-3 weeks of decision made. There has been few cases of case officers making mistakes in typing email addresses of prospective PPR recipients.

You might want to call CIC right away and if that yields very little result, you can order your GCMS, which might help to unravel the mystery of your delay. GCMS takes 30 days to process though. Wish you all the best

Neeths

Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8th
AOR Received.
June 8th
Med's Done....
May 15th
And keep calling until a nice agent picks the phone.. from my experience, I can tell you that cic agents tell different things on different phone calls.. some will beat around the bush.. some will be rude.. try ur luck.. all the best..

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Hi, what number can I call to get a CIC Officer?

Thanks

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
Hi, what number can I call to get a CIC Officer?

Thanks
Oh you can't talk to any officer, it's just the staff picking up the phone. They do have access to your application though. I wish you best of luck, can't imagine what you're going through.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
jickson said:
Oh you can't talk to any officer, it's just the staff picking up the phone. They do have access to your application though. I wish you best of luck, can't imagine what you're going through.
Thanks - what is the number?

Thanks

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015

reajr

Nov 23, 2015
I called the cic twice, they said i have to wait until january 21 that the 6 months, after that if i dont have any email that the time i will call them. Maybe i will call them again.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
reajr said:
Hi,

Please get your GCMS notes asap!

In my case, I got decision made and no PPR for more than a month. Then I got my GCMS notes and found out that they supposedly sent PPR just one week after DM. I called and I told them the exact date my application was approved and PPR was supposedly sent (as per GCMS notes). It took them a while to verify but finally acknowledge their mistake, sent me a new PPR within 2 days and now I am a happy Permanent resident.

So, please get your GCMS notes or else they will keep telling you to wait until 6 months have passed.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reajr said:
Hi! How to get the GCMS NOTES? Thanks
They are notes written in your file by officers. Useful to know what's going on with your application. If you're in Canada, you can order them from

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

for $5. If outside, use one of the services below:

http://gcmsnow.com/ - $23

http://caipsnotes.com/ - $40

http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml - from $40 to $120

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
jickson said:
They are notes written in your file by officers. Useful to know what's going on with your application. If you're in Canada, you can order them from

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

for $5. If outside, use one of the services below:
Actually, if you choose "privacy act" you'll get them for free. No need to pay $5.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
Actually, if you choose "privacy act" you'll get them for free. No need to pay $5.
Really? I always thought they are not the same information. If you have a dependent, can u still get them under privacy act?

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
reajr said:
Get in touch with CIC right away! My friend had the same situation. She told me about it one day and I persuaded her to get in with CIC. She called them the next day and found out that they sent the letter (she was approved) 2 months earlier to an old e-mail address which didn't exist anymore. There was miscommunication between my friend and CIC.
At the end, the agent had assured my friend that they were dealing with the situation and the outcome will be positive for her. Unfortunately, now she has to wait for more time to get a PR she should have had around 3 months ago!
Good luck with the application!