+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made changed to Complete

xignifye

Dec 14, 2017
Hello guys, can anyone tell me what is the meaning of this

"You entered Canada at the Montreal Immigration office on October 14, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident."

my ECAS changed to decision made on august 27 2020 and now it is showing completed with the above message.(status changed complete on Oct 14 2020)

I have never been to Montréal nor have I got any form of letter for IRCC yet.

Reactions: Goga86

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys, can anyone tell me what is the meaning of this

"You entered Canada at the Montreal Immigration office on October 14, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident."

my ECAS changed to decision made on august 27 2020 and now it is showing completed with the above message.(status changed complete on Oct 14 2020)

I have never been to Montréal nor have I got any form of letter for IRCC yet.
Congratulations you are permanent resident of Canada. You will get letter in GC key without COPR number which you have to send to Sydney with 2 photos for pr card. This is your landing through local visa office.

Reactions: xignifye

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thankyou for your reply but I am still confused
First of all I haven't linked the account to GC key and secondly I got medical and ADR request in June. They only asked for medical and current employment letter as a proof nothing else. No photos no fingerprint nothing.
Yes if you haven’t linked gc key account you will get email soon with COPR . Did you have representative on file ?

Reactions: xignifye

xignifye

Dec 14, 2017
Yes if you haven’t linked gc key account you will get email soon with COPR . Did you have representative on file ?
Yes and this is what he got in his email.
he received this email from IRCC New York.
"
Greetings,

Please be advised that we have been contacted by the Montreal office to complete the above application. We have for understanding that ******* is currently residing in Canada and that she is now a landed PR. In order to proceed with ***my husband** we need to know his current location.
"

I don't understand why would they ask for my husbands location when they should already have that in their system and also in form which we sent in June with our medical.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes and this is what he got in his email.
he received this email from IRCC New York.
"
Greetings,

Please be advised that we have been contacted by the Montreal office to complete the above application. We have for understanding that ******* is currently residing in Canada and that she is now a landed PR. In order to proceed with ***my husband** we need to know his current location.
"

I don't understand why would they ask for my husbands location when they should already have that in their system and also in form which we sent in June with our medical.
So you both are in Canada? If yes email them back that you both are in Canada and mentioned your current address.

xignifye

Dec 14, 2017
Yes you have to email them back and let them know your husband current resident address. Local visa will contact him for landing interview.
I thought because of Covid they are not doing landing interview and also I know most of my friends did not got interview. They just directly got passport request. Are you sure my husband will be getting a landing interview ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I thought because of Covid they are not doing landing interview and also I know most of my friends did not got interview. They just directly got passport request. Are you sure my husband will be getting a landing interview ?
Yes that’s what i mean . He have to email his current address and local visa office will send him passport request.

xignifye

Dec 14, 2017
Yes that’s what i mean . He have to email his current address and local visa office will send him passport request.
I am hoping I should get passport request this week. My lawyer has send my husbands information last Friday and no reply since. Hopefully everything goes fine. Thank you for reply.