+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made but PPR not yet

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
In the ECAS explanation is mentioned, the following about DM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So maybe the VO that processed you application is very workful and decided to updated the status right after receiving the Medicals.

Be positive and hopefully within the coming days, you will hear something :)

In my case, the situation was the opposite. I got the PPR while the status was still IN PROCESS. After 4-5 days, the status was set to "DM" :D

domminick

May 12, 2015
I am in the same situation, I am from a Visa Waiver country, and this is my timeline:

1) We received your application for permanent residence on June 30, 2014.

2) We started processing your application on May 6, 2015. (once I got this I paid my PRPF fee and sent an email)

3)Medical results have been received. (Tests submitted in March, status updated early March)

-Around May 6th, I payed for RPRF and sent them an email in regards to that.

4) A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (Ecas changed to decision made May 19th)...

- Now for whatever reason I am unable to view my ECAS, It shows my information is unavailable.

Any insight?

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
jonskie said:
me too DM May 20, 2015 still no PPR pls share ur timeline i know god is good all the Time
Can you share your timeline with us? When was your application submitted? When was the MR? When was the RPRF request?

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Hi ,
Did you guys get any PPR email yet ? Please keep posting that will help to reduce the panic who are waiting after decision made status on ecas. I didn't get mine yet !
Thanks !

CEC_SK

Oct 7, 2012
thankyou said:
Hi ,
Did you guys get any PPR email yet ? Please keep posting that will help to reduce the panic who are waiting after decision made status on ecas. I didn't get mine yet !
Thanks !
I am still waiting
I saw user hrdp24 got his email last night

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
hahamylove said:
I don't see why not.
I don't know that cic call center would be able to tell us or not. Do you know anyone who called cic after decision made status on ecas and got some positive or negative direction ? Please advise us.
Thanks for your time!

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
CEC_SK said:
I am still waiting
I saw user hrdp24 got his email last night
Hi CEC_SK,

When your status changed to decision made on ecas ? Did you call cic? User hahamylove suggested me to call, did you see ?

domminick

May 12, 2015
hahamylove said:
I called. I got positive answers.
Good news! what # did you use to call, would you be able to pm it to me?
Also, did they send you an email for the next step?

Thanks

CEC_SK

Oct 7, 2012
thankyou said:
Hi CEC_SK,

When your status changed to decision made on ecas ? Did you call cic? User hahamylove suggested me to call, did you see ?
Not yet recieved
I got the status change on Friday morning

Planning to call tomorrow if nothing comes up today / tonite

marlocaps

Feb 3, 2015
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2014
Doc's Request.
filed with application
Nomination.....
December 2, 2014
AOR Received.
December 4, 2014
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
2nd line: March 20. 2015
Med's Request
March 24, 2105
Med's Done....
March 31, 2015 (Ecas TLU - April 23, 2015)
Interview........
Waived..
Passport Req..
May 11, 2015 (DM June 12, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
hi I have PPR but no DM yet on ECAS..strange...