+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made ! but no notice or email

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Hi everyone,

Today I checked the online status webpage and found out that my application changed from In process to decision made.
However, I didn't receive any email/ notice and when I click on decision made I see no changes on the description, (last was test invitation)

Scarborough office!
does this mean oath invitation is coming soon ?

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
i have the exact same thing. i think it might take a day or so for extra line to apear inside. was your test on jan 15?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hi everyone,

Today I checked the online status webpage and found out that my application changed from In process to decision made.
However, I didn't receive any email/ notice and when I click on decision made I see no changes on the description, (last was test invitation)

Scarborough office!
Oh yes Oath invite is next and if it’s Scarborough it will be awhile I had decision made since November 29 good luck.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi everyone,

Scarborough office!
Decision Made is either citizenship application is approved or refused. If approved, it depends upon next availability of the oath date and once oath date is scheduled, they send the email for oath or letter or both. E-cas may or may not update.
According to oath schedule availablity it may take 1 week to months to receive any further updates.