+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made but don't see any decision

2cool2018

Jun 5, 2018
I saw decision made on ecas online but I don't see any decision anywhere .. I have checked my email and regular mail but I haven't gotten anything yet. Please,anyone know what this mean? I submitted a police clearance as requested during test/interview. The interview went well but I had to initial my application because I omitted something on my application which I corrected during the interview with the officer. I am so worried. Guys what do you all think,should I be?

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
I saw decision made on ecas online but I don't see any decision anywhere .. I have checked my email and regular mail but I haven't gotten anything yet. Please,anyone know what this mean? I submitted a police clearance as requested during test/interview. The interview went well but I had to initial my application because I omitted something on my application which I corrected during the interview with the officer. I am so worried. Guys what do you all think,should I be?
Stay cool! The decision made is a positive thing. Most of the time, when your ecas shows "Decision made" that means IRCC has completed all the checks on your application, and you are in queue for the oath ceremony.There is no specific timeline when you will be invited for the oath, just patiently wait.

Can-Da

Apr 13, 2018
The day after the test I have seen Decision Made on my ecas without any explanation. I called cic and the agent told me that they accept my application and they will send me an invitation to the oath ceremony. In your case, it is a positive decision. To confirm try to call cic.

manindersinghgill

Sep 6, 2013
I am in the same boat. Changed to decision made for me on 24th October and no updates yet. I called them and the call centre agent wasnt very helpful. Will update you if I hear or see anything in my ecas.

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
It takes a few weeks from Decision Made appearing on ECAS for you to get the invitation. Just sit tight.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
After DM on eCAS, it took my wife ~2 months to get an e-mail to the oath ceremony. Before then, there was no communication.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Same thing is happening to me. Decision made since November 5. No updates.
With the Canada post strike are we ever going to get any letter from them ?
Or would it be by email ?

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Same thing is happening to me. Decision made since November 5. No updates.
With the Canada post strike are we ever going to get any letter from them ?
Or would it be by email ?
If you specified an e-mail address, it will likely be via e-mail only. If you got DM 2 days ago, then you will have to be patient. Like I mentioned in the post before, My wife waited 2 months before she heard anything (e-mail to oath ceremony).

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
If you specified an e-mail address, it will likely be via e-mail only. If you got DM 2 days ago, then you will have to be patient. Like I mentioned in the post before, My wife waited 2 months before she heard anything (e-mail to oath ceremony).
Sounds good.
I'm in Edmonton. I heard they are faster with the ceremony . V been patient will continue to be. The wait continues .
They have been corresponding to me through email however the interviewer told me to check my mail as well.

freezing_aussie

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-07-2012
Passport Req..
10-04-2013
The general lack of communication from CIC is so frustrating, and this vague 'decision made' update is yet another example. Would it really be so difficult to give an ECAS update stating that decision made is x or y. If positive, they could state that you will be notified over x period of time regarding the citizenship ceremony. Why can't CIC make better use of this online platform?

mauritiusbride

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
hello will apply soon..
just a question..i thought
step 1 =send application
step 2 =test
do we also need to go interview with an agent also?????
please i am confuse saw you did interview also with an agent that why asking..please do reply me thanks..
and how much time took to process
i mean time date send
time date test /interview ..
need this to have an idea how it goes...thanks so much.
hope you got your oath ceremony soon