+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made ! (before medicals) Ihope its an error/bug

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help007 is the CHC london Applicant got Reply .

Last month, my brother Ecase start showing Decision made before medical. As from most of the post, we got the the idea that it is a rejection. Today, nearly after one month, we send email to CHC London. We received the following reply.

" Your application has simply been transferred to our new computer system (GCMS) and your new file number is E***********. The decision shows as being made, because your old file had to be closed when transferred to the new system.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668316723/any-idea-about-gcms-new-system

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who got Decision made line in Ecase Beaware for this and must send Email to your CHC for current status.

Check this

Azfar is the CHC london Applicant

Hi All,

Its been a long time i have added any post in the Pakistan Application Form, there was time when amerzd, hot-lier, manj etc (sorry if im missing any) was very active and had get togethers.
I had applied in March 2009, my ecas status changed to IN PROCESS this March 2010, and there was no verification of any kind since than, but early this month, my status changed to Decision Made, but again there is no contact from Visa Office yet.
Can anybody guide or tell me when i have to expect anything with their decision in any case. I am pasting the updated status of ecase below.
I have gone through a post of someone with the same details but in different sequence, may be the sequence also matters.

We received your application for permanent residence on March 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on April 2009. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 2010.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Azfar current post on 12-March-2011

Hi, i just wanted to update u all that my case was rejected but i didnt rcvd any letter, on enquiry thru email, chc london replied with the copy of refusal letter sent to. i replied again n asked them to resend the letter and return my original documents and also guide me to file an appeal. in return, chc london re-opened my case and gave me 60 days to submit n prove required FSW marks.
Now i am arranging to claim the marks of a relative in canada. i have got the copy of citizen ship, utility bill from my cousin. Only FRC is left from Nadra, hope to get it soon.
I have few questions again with my fellow members.
1. Can i request them to extend the time period given to me for submission of docs?
2. Do i need additional documents to claim the points of my relative?

Jst to update that my case is in IP now again after Decision Made.

Will be waiting your replies.
Rgds,
Azfar

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.2235.html

Malaysia

Mar 23, 2011
Dear Maran, I have the same problem now, they have all my documents, on March 21,my ecas change to application received and then on March 22 in another it changed to "decision made" but no request for medicals or passport.

I am confused if it is a bad point why they wrote in the first AOR on Agust 18 2010 that "Once the visa office has received your complete application, it will send you an acknowledgement of receipt letter which will inform you of the next steps in the review of your application " then on 2nd AOR on 25 Jan 2011, they wrote that this refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office on December 6, 2010 and then continue with Interview " you will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, prior to date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time"

Base on your case what would it be? Thanks in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

staralihaider said:
Those who got Decision made line in Ecase Beaware for this and must send Email to your CHC for current status.

Check this

Azfar is the CHC london Applicant

Hi All,

Its been a long time i have added any post in the Pakistan Application Form, there was time when amerzd, hot-lier, manj etc (sorry if im missing any) was very active and had get togethers.
I had applied in March 2009, my ecas status changed to IN PROCESS this March 2010, and there was no verification of any kind since than, but early this month, my status changed to Decision Made, but again there is no contact from Visa Office yet.
Can anybody guide or tell me when i have to expect anything with their decision in any case. I am pasting the updated status of ecase below.
I have gone through a post of someone with the same details but in different sequence, may be the sequence also matters.

We received your application for permanent residence on March 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on April 2009. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 2010.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Azfar current post on 12-March-2011

Hi, i just wanted to update u all that my case was rejected but i didnt rcvd any letter, on enquiry thru email, chc london replied with the copy of refusal letter sent to. i replied again n asked them to resend the letter and return my original documents and also guide me to file an appeal. in return, chc london re-opened my case and gave me 60 days to submit n prove required FSW marks.
Now i am arranging to claim the marks of a relative in canada. i have got the copy of citizen ship, utility bill from my cousin. Only FRC is left from Nadra, hope to get it soon.
I have few questions again with my fellow members.
1. Can i request them to extend the time period given to me for submission of docs?
2. Do i need additional documents to claim the points of my relative?

Jst to update that my case is in IP now again after Decision Made.

Will be waiting your replies.
Rgds,
Azfar

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.2235.html

Hate to tell you the bad news, you can't get adaptability points for a cousin.

Relatives in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
It is very likely a bug. Offices are updating to GCMS. I had that issue on my application and a few days later it was cleared. Relax it is likely to be an error 8)

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
santosh280877 said:
hi guys

decision made before medical is very serious issue here

it means your file get rejected and cic will send u detail explaination about it

mostly because of you did not meet requirement of 67 points (according to your documents)

so please wait for letter comes from cic .

there are little hope only if they moved your file to other visa office then e-cas update as decision made ,but cic ND dont move files to any other office

so pls reply on this thread whenever you get reply

*******there are very less room for error ,so i think it is not error or bug...please get ready for next action
you can re-apply again with the cause of rejection.......

i hope i would be wrong

all the best
I agree with the above explanation. One of my friends has also same situation as your. He was rejected because of matching the job description accordingly NOC category. I hope will not same happen to you, let's hope for the good. You may get a letter from CHC very soon explaining the situation of your document.

jiby

May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
7312-heavy duty
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
waiting
staralihaider said:
[size=15pt]Help007 is the CHC london Applicant got Reply .[/size

Last month, my brother Ecase start showin Decision made before medical. As from most of the post, we got the the idea that it is a rejection. Today, nearly after one month, we send email to CHC London. We received the following reply.

" Your application has simply been transferred to our new computer system (GCMS) and your new file number is E***********. The decision shows as being made, because your old file had to be closed when transferred to the new system.
In my case also on line status changed to 'decision made' before sending medical.last month 14 it happend.can you forward that msg which u have sent to cic regarding this problem and also please send the e mail id also

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i been in this situation before i know how its feel, i was checking my ECas every day when it goes in process suddenly after a month
decision made !! than after two months got rejection letter, now with my new file # will not even look e cas, i don't like bad surprises...

jiby

May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
7312-heavy duty
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
waiting
i am also in same situation decision made before in process.plz send me the e-mail id for sending email to newdelhi visa office.is there any hope?

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Nova scotia transferred your file to the visa office and closed file in their office if it was rejection then u would have got the rejection letter by now