+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made before Medicals does NOT always mean rejection!

nonee17

Aug 4, 2008
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213, 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2010
Doc's Request.
12-October-2010
AOR Received.
12-October-2010 (2nd AOR 28-june-2011)
IELTS Request
12-October-2010
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2011 (documents sent)
Hello friends !!

Nadeem, Rizwan and all others, I am also from Pakistan working in KSA as a IT Consultant, my e-cas also got DM and I am waiting for the refusal letter :D

I am not too disappointed since my intrest in going to Canada was lost in between somewhere, also I was reading somewhere in this post that they are rejecting all the pre-june applications and that is soo true, they are refusing everyone specially IT...!

There were some documents missing from my side for example: PC from KSA, PC from Pakistan, iqama copies etc..they didnt bother ask me for documents and gave me a straight refusal..

Regards,

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loukriz said:
Dear Friends,

I would like to follow up what does this decision made without medical means? I received this notice from my E-CAS last March 8,2012. I send specific inquiry to the London's office. Until now there has been no reply or update. I am worried if this is a negative sign for my application.
Thanks.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 16, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 11, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 17, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
You mean to say you got DM on 8th March and till now you did not get anything from CHC. In my opinion you are on safe side. Because most of the applicants who get refused receive refusal letter within one month.

loukriz

May 3, 2012
Usman 799,

Thanks for the advice. Yes it's been more than 2mths now. I didn't get any reply. Well I am hoping for the best result. Wishing all of us the best of luck.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Usman799 said:
I did not order CAIPS after getting processing date. Well i sent CSI after getting DM status. Lets see whats the outcome. It does not make any sence of DM status after such along time.
Did you get a reply from the VO for your CSE??

torpedo

May 15, 2012
hi
this is my first day
i am Iraqi applied from Dubai

We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 27, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

did not receive any letter till now :(

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Dear,

I applied in May 2008
My case is in process since June 2008

No document request

Today my ECAS change to decision made

DM without even document request?

Any similar case/comments?

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
asifmehmood said:
Dear,

I applied in May 2008

No document request

This is a good sign. Decision made after some time of processing is a good sign. You may receive medicals any time. However you must send case specific visa inquiry also in case if there is problem.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi rizwan72,

Decision made without medical is sure a negative sign and not positive sign.

Hope its system error where sometime the E-case shown errors.

Regards
Cool

rizwan72 said:
This is a good sign. Decision made after some time of processing is a good sign. You may receive medicals any time. However you must send case specific visa inquiry also in case if there is problem.

Dear,

I applied in May 2008

No document request

loukriz

May 3, 2012
Hi Mr. Usman 799,

I just received a reply from LVO. They didn't answered my questions regarding my status. They have said I must cancel my Representative-Consultant before they can proceed with my questions. I don't know what to do. I always follow up my Consultant but she is not responding. Anyway maybe my consultant didn't receive any letter yet from the LVO that's why there's no response. Wishing all the best.

anshah85

May 16, 2012
HI all,
I have just seen my estatus and it was "DECISION MADE" before medical and i am very shocked coz from the last 1-1/2 years my online status was not appearing and suddenly when it appeard it shows DM.
And on CIC it is showing as below-

We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 18, 2012.

Guys
is it Rejection???Pl comment..
Thanks,

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
anshah85 said:
HI all,
I have just seen my estatus and it was "DECISION MADE" before medical and i am very shocked coz from the last 1-1/2 years my online status was not appearing and suddenly when it appeard it shows DM.
And on CIC it is showing as below-

We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 18, 2012.

Guys
is it Rejection???Pl comment..
Thanks,
Your NOC pls...........

Send a query to VO

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loukriz,
Your consultant must have received it already and just missed to forward to you.
Same happened with my case. When I emailed London VO, they told me that they have sent the letter 15th March. It's been more than 2 months now, nothing has been forwarded from my agent. But at least they have emailed to me the scanned copy of the letter (rejection) after calling them almost everyday for about a month. So I suggest, you go to your agency and ask for that letter. Goodluck.

loukriz said:
Hi Mr. Usman 799,

I just received a reply from LVO. They didn't answered my questions regarding my status. They have said I must cancel my Representative-Consultant before they can proceed with my questions. I don't know what to do. I always follow up my Consultant but she is not responding. Anyway maybe my consultant didn't receive any letter yet from the LVO that's why there's no response. Wishing all the best.

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pachochay said:
Loukriz,
Your consultant must have received it already and just missed to forward to you.
Same happened with my case. When I emailed London VO, they told me that they have sent the letter 15th March. It's been more than 2 months now, nothing has been forwarded from my agent. But at least they have emailed to me the scanned copy of the letter (rejection) after calling them almost everyday for about a month. So I suggest, you go to your agency and ask for that letter. Goodluck.

Hi Pachochay!

Are you able to PM me the name of your consultant? How come it took them more than 2 months to email you a copy of the letter? Did they say the reason why or does it mean they have just received the scanned copy of the letter from LVO? My status turned to DM on April 30 and I have not received anything from my consultant. My consulant claimed they have not received any letter from LVO. I have been emailing my consultant (Premiers) every other day. I fear the same thing as what happened to Nadeem_jee, that is his consultant did not give him the rejection letter.

Lastly, did you file for an appeal or re-consideration with regard to your rejection? If so, how did it go..or what is the status?

Thanks a ton!

loukriz

May 3, 2012
Thanks Pachochay for the info. I emailed my consultant, still no response from them. I would like to ask if how come the LVO sent you a scan copy of your decision letter because from my side they never answered my question about my status also they didn't tell also if they have sent letter to my consultant. They just told me to cancel my consultant as my representative then they will proceed to my questions. Thanks a lot. Wishing all the best.

Here's the reply copy from LVO:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our records indicate that you have authorized a representative to contact this office on your behalf. As such, correspondence regarding your file is directed to that representative. If you would like to obtain information on your application for permanent residence, kindly contact your representative directly.

If you would like this office to correspond directly with you and you no longer wish to be represented by that person or firm, provide us with a signed copy of the form revoking the authorization of your existing representative. The form is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF

Further information regarding the use of a representative is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

Until we have confirmation in the form of a signed form, we will continue to correspond with your authorized representative.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada