+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made before Medicals does NOT always mean rejection!

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Nadeem_jee & rizwan72, Iam sure there is no issue with your job duties, the bottom line is CIC is cutting down on their backlog. They have certain number of visas for each year and I guess they are evaluating that.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
YOU ARE RIGHT NICHOLAS....
EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT WE WERE BY GOD A GENIUN CASE.. NO ONE CAN IMAGINE HOW DEPRESS AND DOWN I AM BUT STILL KEEPING HOPE.... GOD KNOWS!!!!! WHAT 2 SAY..... HOW COME WE CAN GET ENCOURAGE FOR NEXT TIME!!!

nicholas30 said:
@ Nadeem_jee & rizwan72, Iam sure there is no issue with your job duties, the bottom line is CIC is cutting down on their backlog. They have certain number of visas for each year and I guess they are evaluating that.

haddad2010

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st 18/10/2010 Documents recived by VO 1st,November 2010
File Transfer...
Second AOR 12/04/2011
Med's Request
21st,April 2012 Decision made.No medical
Passport Req..
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
VISA ISSUED...
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
rizwan72 said:
Dear Haddad,

Did VO gave some time like 30 days to appeal? If some time is mentioned then when these days will start from
either from letter sent date mentioned in Decision made or from receiving date.

Secondly did VO mentioned about refund of application fee.
there is no period mention on it but refund is mentioned

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
nicholas30 said:
@ Nadeem_jee & rizwan72, Iam sure there is no issue with your job duties, the bottom line is CIC is cutting down on their backlog. They have certain number of visas for each year and I guess they are evaluating that.
you may be partly right. But still if that is case then definitely they will be leaving weaker cases only. If someone proves that his/her case is strong then he/she will win. Many refused persons have already won by showing solid proofs. There are many success stories on these forums.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I WILL SEND PAPERS IN CHC...!!

nicholas30 said:
Apply again that's the only way out..........

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
schmeichel said:
Hi all,

My E-Cas status had been Decision Made before medicals since October 2011 and I was fearing a rejection. I am a MI-1 applicant, Nairobi VO in Africa and NOC 11111. My consultant received my medicals request, the letter was dated 15th February 2012 and I have 60 days to submit updated Schedule A form, police certificates and pay RPRF! Bottom line - don't lose hope (I did!) if your status turns to DM before medicals have been requested!
Dear fellows this post show that D.M before medical request is not always a rejection, so dont lose hope before specific letter by visa office and if required send them case specific inquiry

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Rlex said:
Well it seems that Iam spared from the tiring wait for MR and the VO has decided to sent me home early..ha ha ha atleast thats what my Ecas says today ! A jump from RBVO to DM today.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I dont know may be it is a glitch....coz the order of the sentences doesnt make any sense..

Any Comments/Suggestions?
Its official now...My application got rejected on the bassis of NOC JD.

But the File number mentioned in the letter is different than the ones in 1st and 2nd AOR.

sasz

May 31, 2011
Rlex said:

But the File number mentioned in the letter is different than the ones in 1st and 2nd AOR.
Dear Rlex,

Sorry to hear about the refusal. I know u r in tense situation I am on the same boat but still waiting to here from CHC. Please answer my question. Your visa office is London are u in Pakistan. You have received the letter through normal post or from TCS. Did you send your original documents to CHC? If yes then they also return your documents or Not?. Please answer.

Thanks

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sad indeed.

Rlex said:

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Rlex said:

It is not time to leave efforts. If you truly fulfill JD requirements but failed to express them in experience letter then get a new experience letter explaining any unexplained duties.
VO will certainly reverse its decision if you provide a solid proof.
It is a time to act not to sit idle. By the way , you are already refused, by getting again refused will not harm you any more but great chance is that your solid proof will reverse the VO decision.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think this is not a rejection..they might ve asked you to send some updated form or something like in this letter. i truly hope i am right..:)

shiraz.nisar said:
I've just received the reply from LVO on my inquiry.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 19 April 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

My status had changed from InProcess to Decision Made on 24th April. However my ecas details are still same as in RBVO. My status never went into RBVO it was InProcess when I received my 2nd AOR.

Ecas details don't have the processing date neither it mentions that the decision has been made.

Please note that the reply from visa office is sent from "Immigration and Medical Services Division". Do I still have any chance or is it a rejection as I read on this forum somewhere that this division is responsible for sending out medicals.

I will appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Shiraz

sasz

May 31, 2011
rizwan72 said:
It is not time to leave efforts. If you truly fulfill JD requirements but failed to express them in experience letter then get a new experience letter explaining any unexplained duties.
VO will certainly reverse its decision if you provide a solid proof.
It is a time to act not to sit idle. By the way , you are already refused, by getting again refused will not harm you any more but great chance is that your solid proof will reverse the VO decision.
Dear RIzwan,

Sorry to hear about the refusal. I know u r in tense situation I am on the same boat but still waiting to here from CHC. Please answer my question. Your visa office is London are u in Pakistan. You have received the letter through normal post or from TCS. Did you send your original documents to CHC? If yes then they also return your documents or Not?. Please answer.

Thanks

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
sasz said:
Dear RIzwan,

Thanks
I did not receive any letter yet or email reply , however my status is DECISION MADE. My VO is Londlon and I sent original documents to CHC.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Wait for the letter and according to the decision try to re apeal and send some supporting documents if u feel u can prov more to strengthen ur case!!!

rizwan72 said:
I did not receive any letter yet or email reply , however my status is DECISION MADE. My VO is Londlon and I sent original documents to CHC.