+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made before Medicals does NOT always mean rejection!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
YOUR MEAN 2 SAY CAPIS IS A WAY OTHER THEN OU NORMAL E-CASE TO CHECK OUR STATUS CLEARLY THAT WE HAE A GOOD NEWS OR BAD NEWS OR WHAT DECISION AND UODATES THEY REALLY MADE AND WHAT WRITTEN LETTER THEY HAVE SENT TO US??? I ALREADY SENT THE EMAIL TO KANAMEN....!!!

REGARDS
deba_avik said:
CAIPS:
CAIPS is short for "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System". It is the computer system historically used by CIC to process visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application being processed by overseas offices (ie. those outside of Canada), other than new applications at offices which have switched to using the "GCMS" system.

GCMS:
GCMS is short for "Global Case Management System", and is the newer computer system that CIC is rolling out across their offices around the globe. Once fully incorporated it would supersede CAIPS & FOSS; and manage all info under one umbrella - Mother of All. It's still under implementation in many overseas CHCs. And expected to be fully operational by 2012.

How to Order CAIPS/GCMS Notes?

1) Sir Kanamen is doing it for free.

Sir Kanamen is offering CAIPS / GCMS for free. If some body wants to use him here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.0.html

2) But if you want to order it on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca (please ignore any space in the email address as this forum automatically creates a space in the email addresses)

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Nadeem_jee said:
YOUR MEAN 2 SAY CAPIS IS A WAY OTHER THEN OU NORMAL E-CASE TO CHECK OUR STATUS CLEARLY THAT WE HAE A GOOD NEWS OR BAD NEWS OR WHAT DECISION AND UODATES THEY REALLY MADE AND WHAT WRITTEN LETTER THEY HAVE SENT TO US??? I ALREADY SENT THE EMAIL TO KANAMEN....!!!

REGARDS
Almost it is. You can obtain a copy of your immigration file from CIC and find out what has happened to your application so far, and get an indication of what will happen next with your file, and when. You will see case officers' comments, the points given in your case, Bring Forward Date (BDF) of your file, any clarification needed and so on. This is electronically generated report of your file's info.

haddad2010

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st 18/10/2010 Documents recived by VO 1st,November 2010
File Transfer...
Second AOR 12/04/2011
Med's Request
21st,April 2012 Decision made.No medical
Passport Req..
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
VISA ISSUED...
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Nadeem-jee

did you receive any letter from VO regarding your ecase staus.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Deba,
Your mean it will be the Printed version of our case and CHC will give us a copy of their comments and all???? if its -ve we can reopen the file after appeal????? we wil get the E-no as e-status to read the comments or it will be a print copy of the comments of visa issuing AUthorities??

regards

deba_avik said:
Almost it is. You can obtain a copy of your immigration file from CIC and find out what has happened to your application so far, and get an indication of what will happen next with your file, and when. You will see case officers' comments, the points given in your case, Bring Forward Date (BDF) of your file, any clarification needed and so on. This is electronically generated report of your file's info.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Nadeem_jee said:
Hi Deba,
Your mean it will be the Printed version of our case and CHC will give us a copy of their comments and all???? if its -ve we can reopen the file after appeal????? we wil get the E-no as e-status to read the comments or it will be a print copy of the comments of visa issuing AUthorities??

regards
Nadeem_jee,

Please read this thread. You will find some gcms/caips notes example also.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-immigration-forum/-t99210.0.html

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
THANKS DEBA LET ME VIEW......

deba_avik said:
Nadeem_jee,

Please read this thread. You will find some gcms/caips notes example also.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-immigration-forum/-t99210.0.html

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
schmeichel said:
Hi all,

My E-Cas status had been Decision Made before medicals since October 2011 and I was fearing a rejection. I am a MI-1 applicant, Nairobi VO in Africa and NOC 11111. My consultant received my medicals request, the letter was dated 15th February 2012 and I have 60 days to submit updated Schedule A form, police certificates and pay RPRF! Bottom line - don't lose hope (I did!) if your status turns to DM before medicals have been requested!
my case status was same and no i got refusal letter from one number

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
schmeichel said:
Hi all,

My E-Cas status had been Decision Made before medicals since October 2011 and I was fearing a rejection. I am a MI-1 applicant, Nairobi VO in Africa and NOC 11111. My consultant received my medicals request, the letter was dated 15th February 2012 and I have 60 days to submit updated Schedule A form, police certificates and pay RPRF! Bottom line - don't lose hope (I did!) if your status turns to DM before medicals have been requested!
if vo send you a mail with atachment then when u will open that atchment it will be med req other wise refusal

ghazwan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th-may-2010
Doc's Request.
20th-october-2010
AOR Received.
5th-jan-2011
DEAR FRIENDS !!!!

To day my e-case status is changed and thay will add three lins.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 27, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 27, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

plz tell me what it's mean

it,s a good sign or .....??

thanx

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Hi guys, these are the lines in my e-case and today my address in canada had gone.i sent to them email week ago to update my status as i am working in canada as apharmacist and also ia got my new baby and changed my address but nothing happen. from ur experience guys what will be the decision will be?
We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

GoCunnaeda

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
AOR Received.
IP Since 22 Feb 2012
Med's Request
08-Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
On the way.
LANDED..........
Many times in my dreams :-)
Dear Friend,

It is not a good sign. Keep your fingers crossed. You never know how future may unfold itself unto you.

All the best!

ghazwan said:
DEAR FRIENDS !!!!

To day my e-case status is changed and thay will add three lins.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 27, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 27, 2012.

plz tell me what it's mean

it,s a good sign or .....??

thanx

loukriz

May 3, 2012
Dear Friends:

I would like to have an idea what this means- about decision made? I received this notice since March 8,2012. Until now I didn't receive any update from London V.O.
Thanks...

We received your application for permanent residence on December 16, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 11, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 17, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Well it seems that Iam spared from the tiring wait for MR and the VO has decided to sent me home early..ha ha ha atleast thats what my Ecas says today ! A jump from RBVO to DM today.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I dont know may be it is a glitch....coz the order of the sentences doesnt make any sense..

Any Comments/Suggestions?

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
I've just received the reply from LVO on my inquiry.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 19 April 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

My status had changed from InProcess to Decision Made on 24th April. However my ecas details are still same as in RBVO. My status never went into RBVO it was InProcess when I received my 2nd AOR.

Ecas details don't have the processing date neither it mentions that the decision has been made.

Please note that the reply from visa office is sent from "Immigration and Medical Services Division". Do I still have any chance or is it a rejection as I read on this forum somewhere that this division is responsible for sending out medicals.

I will appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Shiraz

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shiraz.nisar said:
I've just received the reply from LVO on my inquiry.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 19 April 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

My status had changed from InProcess to Decision Made on 24th April. However my ecas details are still same as in RBVO. My status never went into RBVO it was InProcess when I received my 2nd AOR.

Ecas details don't have the processing date neither it mentions that the decision has been made.

Please note that the reply from visa office is sent from "Immigration and Medical Services Division". Do I still have any chance or is it a rejection as I read on this forum somewhere that this division is responsible for sending out medicals.

I will appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Shiraz

Hi, have you received the letter from VO?