+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made before Medicals does NOT always mean rejection!

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Decision Made before Medicals

sgpl1 said:
this is what shows on the Canadian immigration website

We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 31, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Los Angeles office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on June 8, 2010. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on December 1, 2011. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

any comments will be appreciated... No letter received till date. decision made has been there for more than 15 days
. The time frame is usually 3 weeks. U should hear back soon

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
alien25 said:
Hello Forum Members,

I am a pre-june applicant and my status is also showing DM however without MR. My e-status doesn't shows any processing date, so my understanding on this is DM without processing date doesn't necessarily means rejection and rather it could be their(CHC'c) system glitch.
This is my own understandings, any inputs from the fellow members on this would be appreciated.
Is that right !!!!!!!!!

and from your words that's mean, If the Decision made status with the starting processing date, that will be rejection , but if no processing date that may be computer glitch !!!!!!

Seniors is that right

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Seniors,

I have strange thing happened and need some advises, i'am April 2010 applicant, and i got in process in February 2011 but with RBVO details.

and on December 2011 they asked to update my documents ( police certificates, bank statements, ect.. ) till now everything is normal

And suddenly, yesterday i found my E-case (Decision Made) and inside they added two lines more in the same time

- Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 27, 2012.

- A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

so is that a computer glitch !!!! or it's a rejection !!!!!

and how come it's a rejection, and they asked me to send updates , and as they mentioned that they started processing on February 27, is it normal to start processing and then reject !!!!!!

I don't understand anything and am really upset :mad:

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
On Feb 28th
My e-case changed to DM with RBVO detailes as follows
We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 2, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 10, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

On March 3rd
My address came back and everything remained the same.
On March 5th
A new two lines was added as follows

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 2, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 10, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 21, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

jalbani

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Band 8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
13-04-2010 E-case RBVO-LND Since 5-8-2010
Med's Request
Not Received
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ali green said:
On Feb 28th

On March 3rd
On March 5th

My case is exactly the same as yours but I have received an email for providing updated police certificates , photographs and PRRF fees but no letter about the actual decision rejection or acceptance neither medical request. It is quite puzzling .

Haseeb

Sep 26, 2010
Friends, my friend got this email from London VO just today, in response to his query about his application status soon after he saw his ecas showing Decision Made? ( His status was turned to Decision Made on Feb., 21, 2012. Does it necessarily mean rejection letter or the wording show something hopeful? Did those having got refusal letters also receive such emails?

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on February 28 to the mailing address on file via TCS.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

alien25

May 4, 2011
beely said:
Seniors,

I have strange thing happened and need some advises, i'am April 2010 applicant, and i got in process in February 2011 but with RBVO details.

and on December 2011 they asked to update my documents ( police certificates, bank statements, ect.. ) till now everything is normal

And suddenly, yesterday i found my E-case (Decision Made) and inside they added two lines more in the same time

- Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 27, 2012.

- A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

so is that a computer glitch !!!! or it's a rejection !!!!!

and how come it's a rejection, and they asked me to send updates , and as they mentioned that they started processing on February 27, is it normal to start processing and then reject !!!!!!

I don't understand anything and am really upset :mad:
As per the senior members DM before MR=Rejection this could be true provided the presence of additional line with actual processing start date inside and how come the case could be rejected without even looked by the VO which the line should be added in e-cas we have start processing your case and so on, so DM w/out the line could be a glitch and not necessarily a rejection.
In your case my friend its seems you will soon hear a good news cos they are asking for the updates.(its my own thought)
Good luck to all of us!

jalbani

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Band 8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
13-04-2010 E-case RBVO-LND Since 5-8-2010
Med's Request
Not Received
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ali green said:
On Feb 28th

On March 3rd
On March 5th

My status also turned to DM from RBVO on 28th February 2012. On same day I sent an email to LND VO.
Before I got reply they sent me an email on 3rd March asking for updated Police certificates, fresh photographs and payment of PRF fees but yesterday I received answer of my enquiry which is as follows:

Please be advised that we will be writing to you in the next 8 to 10 weeks.

The High Commission
What does it mean it is so confusing

s786

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-oct-2009
Doc's Request.
12-feb-2010
VISA ISSUED...
e-case change into DM
dear fellows,
I also got my status changed in DM on 17 feb. and inquired through email .Vo replied on 21Feb. about the reason that JD.mismatch with Noc.My all documentation is alright but I changed my job to Hr manager and also informed them with my supporting documents.Now till today I don't receive my refusal letter .How could I appeal or further provide them documentation right now.Plz comments..............waiting

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing, this is super re-assuring!

schmeichel said:
Hi all,

My E-Cas status had been Decision Made before medicals since October 2011 and I was fearing a rejection. I am a MI-1 applicant, Nairobi VO in Africa and NOC 11111. My consultant received my medicals request, the letter was dated 15th February 2012 and I have 60 days to submit updated Schedule A form, police certificates and pay RPRF! Bottom line - don't lose hope (I did!) if your status turns to DM before medicals have been requested!

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
MY STATUS WAS DECISION MADE FROM LAST MONTH.WHEN I MAIL TO VISA OFFICE ABOUT MY E CASE STATUS THEY MAIL ME THAT A LETTER HAS BEEN SENT TO MY HOME ID IN FEB2012.BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY LETTER YET TODAY IS 2ND OF APRIL.WHAT I SHOULD DO.AND WHAT COULD BE IN THAT LATTER.ANY ONE HELP.

Chazza

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Melbourne , Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
schmeichel said:
Hi all,

My E-Cas status had been Decision Made before medicals since October 2011 and I was fearing a rejection. I am a MI-1 applicant, Nairobi VO in Africa and NOC 11111. My consultant received my medicals request, the letter was dated 15th February 2012 and I have 60 days to submit updated Schedule A form, police certificates and pay RPRF! Bottom line - don't lose hope (I did!) if your status turns to DM before medicals have been requested!
Cool stuff

AB212

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April, 2010
AOR Received.
13th October, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Waiting .... waiting ...
Med's Done....
Waiting .... waiting ...
Interview........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Passport Req..
Waiting .... waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting .... waiting ...
LANDED..........
Waiting .... waiting ...
So I am gonna join in too :(

Decision Made before Medical.
Screwed :(

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New Member here too. Got decision made yesterday with detail/s

We received your application for permanent residence on November 2011.

only.

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Decision Made with RBVO Status and Without Medical.

Let's see what happened next! Enjoy. Life is like a game! Play it with enjoyment as challanges in a game ;)