+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made Before Medical Request

LebaneseDude

May 30, 2012
NOC 1111

Hello Everyone.

I found conflicting information online on whether a "Decision Made" before the Medical Request means a rejection.

Last week, my application changed on e-cas from in process to decision made. My e-cas shows the following:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 21, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Warsaw office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on July 20, 2010. The Warsaw office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on February 3, 2012. The Warsaw office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 16, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

First it seems that e-cas is not accurate. My file was submitted in Beirut, the acknowledgment letter I received was from Damascus, and it now seems to have been
transferred to Warsaw on two different dates. Also it seems that for some candidates, they receive the "DM" entry before even the entry for "started processing".

Is There a rule out there that a DM before medical means a flat out rejection? Is anyone going through the same problem?

Thank you.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Please forward CSE to your VO you will get a boarder picture,
Warm regards,

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
LebaneseDude said:
NOC 1111

Hello Everyone.

I found conflicting information online on whether a "Decision Made" before the Medical Request means a rejection.

Last week, my application changed on e-cas from in process to decision made. My e-cas shows the following:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 21, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Warsaw office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on July 20, 2010. The Warsaw office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on February 3, 2012. The Warsaw office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

First it seems that e-cas is not accurate. My file was submitted in Beirut, the acknowledgment letter I received was from Damascus, and it now seems to have been
transferred to Warsaw on two different dates. Also it seems that for some candidates, they receive the "DM" entry before even the entry for "started processing".

Is There a rule out there that a DM before medical means a flat out rejection? Is anyone going through the same problem?

Thank you.
Send a query to your visa office. Most of the cases, DM before medical is dicey. However, sometimes there is system glitch. I wish its a system glitch.

LebaneseDude

May 30, 2012
Thanks for the response Spartan 300.
They are not answering.
Anyone else facing the same situation?
This is becoming quite unnerving.
i have asked my brother in Canada to get my CAIPS to check if i can find out anything more.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
LebaneseDude said:
Thanks Deba_Avik
I will send them another email, maybe i will get response this time.
Don't send them repeated query. When did you get DM status? Wait to get reply from them. BTW, did you check your local post office?

LebaneseDude

May 30, 2012
My status changed to DM two weeks ago, and I have been freaking out because the changed occurred before they ask for medical.
Yep, i have been checking my local post office; nothing so far.

LebaneseDude

May 30, 2012
I submitted my application to the visa office in Beirut.
The email confirmation of file receipt was sent by Damascus although i had indicated that i want the file to be processed in Lebanon.
The file was then transferred to Warsaw (still unsure of the reason) but probably because of the closure of the embassy in Damascus.

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
LebaneseDude said:
I submitted my application to the visa office in Beirut.
The email confirmation of file receipt was sent by Damascus although i had indicated that i want the file to be processed in Lebanon.
The file was then transferred to Warsaw (still unsure of the reason) but probably because of the closure of the embassy in Damascus.
Dear

Did you got the following 2 lines on the same day ?

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
LebaneseDude said:
No, there are a couple of months between the first line (March 16, 2012), and second line (May15, 2012).
Better Order CAIPS asap and mean while send an inquiry to your VO. but send only one time inquiry. Don't send too many inquiries.

LebaneseDude

May 30, 2012
I ordered the CAIPS right away.
By the way, i called CIC in Canada.
They indicated that e-cas is not reflective of the particulars of the files when it comes to decision made.
They also indicated that when an officer makes an entry to any given file, the status may change automatically.
Still, anyone out there who got a DM before medical request and was still admitted?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
LebaneseDude said:
I ordered the CAIPS right away.
By the way, i called CIC in Canada.
They indicated that e-cas is not reflective of the particulars of the files when it comes to decision made.
They also indicated that when an officer makes an entry to any given file, the status may change automatically.
Still, anyone out there who got a DM before medical request and was still admitted?
That's true. Don't always rely on your ecas. Wait to hear from Visa office as you have already passed a query and to obtain GCMS notes. I wish and pray, this is system glitch.

Best wishes,
deba_avik

gulmit

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hunza Gilgit Baltistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also facing the same issue...before one month my status changed to DM and after that they mentioned letter has been sent on April 23, 2012,,,,but still I am waiting for the letter...
Its too late I dont know whts happening???