+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made before medical exams

Patiencekrer

Oct 9, 2011
Dear Friends am in same situation since October 18 2011. (decision made before medical)

I am a Sep 2009 applicant.

Plz keep updating,we are i dangerous situation indeed.

My case is in CHC London.

gacajias

Star Member
Dec 16, 2008
Guayquil
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota, colombia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
Doc's Request.
16-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27-05-2011
Med's Request
21/06/2012
Med's Done....
10/07/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
with medical request
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2012
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
imu said:
Dear

Have you gut any response from the visa office by this time?

no they haven`t responded yet

nvblue

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
10-06-2010
yajumba said:
Hey,

Don't worry that much. It may also mean that the visa office is transferring your file from CAIPS to their new processing software GCMS..In doing so, the visa office has to close your file on CAIPS and it therefore E Cas shows decision made..So please don't think that its a rejection. Just contact the visa office via e mail and let them know about your ecas status..But I think it is a transfer thing and nothing else...

Hope this helps..

Yaju
R U Really sure about the file processing from B00000 to E00000? Because I am on the same stage & received "DECISION MADE" status on cic.gc.ca few days back!!!!! without Medical or PPR

Please respond.

- NVBLUE@GMAIL.COM

y2abid

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-4-2010
Nomination.....
real in-process 17-jan-2012
AOR Received.
10-1-2011
Med's Request
04-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
17-NOV-2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 2 Dec 2014 and PPR 18 Dec 2014
Patiencekrer said:
Dear Friends am in same situation since October 18 2011. (decision made before medical)

I am a Sep 2009 applicant.

Plz keep updating,we are i dangerous situation indeed.

My case is in CHC London.
Don't worry Patiencekre my case also change in October IP to DM

now my case chagne DM to IP in November

its a system error

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
y2abid said:
Don't worry Patiencekre my case also change in October IP to DM

now my case chagne DM to IP in November

its a system error
This is gonna be a relief for many.....Talk about giving folks a heart attack :'(

Hope it gets fixed soon...

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Such Abrupt decision made can only be due to lack of points since I checked with my Senior who's reference I had given & he confirmed that he never received any call regarding me.

As far as points are concerned I guess I have them proper.

Education = 17 years Regular & continuous (20 Points)

Nursery & KG = 2 years (15 years even if this is not counted)

1st till 12th = 12 years
University Bachelors Degree = 3 years

Age = 35 years (10 Points)

Working Experience Continuous (except 1 month of May 2000) = 15 + years (21 Points)
NOC field Experience Above 6 years Continuous on Company's Rolls of a Company known for Data Centers.

IELTS Score Consistant & proper in Both Old & New way L-7.5, R-7, W-7, S-7 (16 Points)

This comes to 67 Points

I can add 4 points of spouse's Graduation & it becomes 71.

There is no room for any points deduction Still I wonder how points must have been calculated by VO if at all the Decision made is due to lack of points.

Friends please correct if there is any wrong calculation.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Hi

why did you count 20 points for 17 years full education.it must be 25 as per my knowledge.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Canadian Dreams said:
Such Abrupt decision made can only be due to lack of points since I checked with my Senior who's reference I had given & he confirmed that he never received any call regarding me.

As far as points are concerned I guess I have them proper.

Education = 17 years Regular & continuous (20 Points)

Nursery & KG = 2 years (15 years even if this is not counted)

1st till 12th = 12 years
University Bachelors Degree = 3 years

Age = 35 years (10 Points)

Working Experience Continuous (except 1 month of May 2000) = 15 + years (21 Points)
NOC field Experience Above 6 years Continuous on Company's Rolls of a Company known for Data Centers.

IELTS Score Consistant & proper in Both Old & New way L-7.5, R-7, W-7, S-7 (16 Points)

This comes to 67 Points

I can add 4 points of spouse's Graduation & it becomes 71.

There is no room for any points deduction Still I wonder how points must have been calculated by VO if at all the Decision made is due to lack of points.

Friends please correct if there is any wrong calculation.
Education is 15 years for you. 1-12 and then 3+ years.... I will clock it @ 20 Points.

Anyways, the decision is based on not only quantity but sometimes quality of the stuff given to the Immigration officer. For example, you have genuinely worked under the NOC, but, there was some lapse in the documentation etc OR Lack of Birth Evidence OR Lack of transcripts.....etc etc... SO many variables.

Just hang in their for some days, and hopefully the situation will clear up, hopefully good news.

Email em as well, so that you know the exact status.

Again Best of Luck to everyone.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
devilhimselff said:
Education is 15 years for you. 1-12 and then 3+ years.... I will clock it @ 20 Points.

Anyways, the decision is based on not only quantity but sometimes quality of the stuff given to the Immigration officer. For example, you have genuinely worked under the NOC, but, there was some lapse in the documentation etc OR Lack of Birth Evidence OR Lack of transcripts.....etc etc... SO many variables.

Just hang in their for some days, and hopefully the situation will clear up, hopefully good news.

Email em as well, so that you know the exact status.

Again Best of Luck to everyone.
Dear Devilhimself, The amount of evidence I have provided to VO regarding my job duties, projects, e-mails, photographs, appreciation certificates from Company, appraisal letters, Penta Associate awards etc that I have left no room for VO to even think of calling my company to check if I am working with them. Not to talk about 1 year but evidence of more than 5 years of working with e-mail printouts & responses from my verticals.

All was so well organised with captions at the starting related to every bunch of documents in different folder files. Salary transfer by my company to Bank of past 5 years ITRs of past 5 years with TDS certificates from my company.

Birth Certificate is my matriculation certificate since I am 1976 born & at that time no Birth certificates were issued.

Other Lacunas ...... well I applied through a company which is into this business since ages. I guess they are professionals well known.

Still..... I am just waiting for a retort from CHC ND to the mail my consultant company had sent them as a CSQ.

Till then.. I believe DM = CR (Decision Made = Case Rejected)

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Canadian Dreams said:
Dear Devilhimself, The amount of evidence I have provided to VO regarding my job duties, projects, e-mails, photographs, appreciation certificates from Company, appraisal letters, Penta Associate awards etc that I have left no room for VO to even think of calling my company to check if I am working with them. Not to talk about 1 year but evidence of more than 5 years of working with e-mail printouts & responses from my verticals.

All was so well organised with captions at the starting related to every bunch of documents in different folder files. Salary transfer by my company to Bank of past 5 years ITRs of past 5 years with TDS certificates from my company.

Birth Certificate is my matriculation certificate since I am 1976 born & at that time no Birth certificates were issued.

Other Lacunas ...... well I applied through a company which is into this business since ages. I guess they are professionals well known.

Still..... I am just waiting for a retort from CHC ND to the mail my consultant company had sent them as a CSQ.

Till then.. I believe DM = CR (Decision Made = Case Rejected)
If you arranged your documents so well, and filed them through a consultant (extra protection here), I would expect you to have little bit of confidence about your application. But you seem to be convinced it is a rejection.

May be you are right.. May be they got mad that you submitted too much stuff. May be they did not like the photographs you have submitted.. :)

pistachio

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
AOR Received.
Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LOL! That was hilarious!

srid_a said:
If you arranged your documents so well, and filed them through a consultant (extra protection here), I would expect you to have little bit of confidence about your application. But you seem to be convinced it is a rejection.

May be you are right.. May be they got mad that you submitted too much stuff. May be they did not like the photographs you have submitted.. :)

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Mine status is also decision made but it's not mean rejection.....

Purkoni

Feb 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2011 to Seattle,WA
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Can you please help me guys.I just received my CAIPS today.Nothing has been changed except this.What is different:

before FILE BF'D TO :pPS on 19-3-2011

today FILE BF'D TO :SEA on 02-02-2012

What is SEA code and what is PPS?