sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navi1234 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on April 30, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. " I got this response today itself after 18 months of appying in April 2010.

I got my 2nd AOR in December after i sent my full documents. Is it possible to directly go from Application Received to Decision Made .What does this ECAS status mean??
Did you status change to In process or was RBVO before this?

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
May be but not 100% confirm wait for next month.

I recommended everyone to order Caipsnotes and this is the best way.
yep dear friend we all are confuse.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goteen is the manila applicant got decision made status and after this he got rejection letter in Nov 2011.

Here are some posts:

i received a letter from the VO last friday... they gave me score of 0 under Adaptability, according to them i did not show any proof that my declared relatives in Canada are really my relatives... can i still appeal even if they already sent a letter? tnx again.. tnx for the prayers.

do i have to get a lawyer or should i write directly to the VO to appeal my case...
they rejected my paper because i got 0 under Adaptability.. they never set an interview to clarify the documents that i passed. please help...

I have relatives in Canada, that's why i was wondering they gave me 0 for adaptability... the reason was, it was insufficient documents. i provided the PR card of my auntie and their monthly bills..

tnx for the reply and advice. i already wrote an appeal letter, i will send it tomorrow with the proofs that i realy have relatives in Canada.. pls pay for me brother...

http://www.trackitt.com/member/goteen

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/850118477/rejection-can-we-write-a-letter-of-appeal-to-the-vo