+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made and then Rejection Letter...

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
In response to omm and rigmarole,

I wonder CIO / VO dont sound reasonable in their demands sometimes. Like i asked for the reference letter from my previous employer, which he was very reluctant to give initially but on my repeated requests he agreed and issued me one. Now what he issued was just few lines stating my tenure of stay with the company and the position on which i had worked, that's all. But when i read CIO/VO demand pertaining to reference letter, i got really surprised looking at their demands, they want employer to include the salary you have been drawing and description of each and every position you have worked at while in that company. I have almost 25 years of experience and have worked with almost 8 renowned companies during this period. None of them puts salary on the reference letter. Point i am trying to make is that you ought to tell your company that you want the reference letter in such and such format including all the details required by CIO/VO. Then also if your employer is bit kind to you, you get a letter of the sort that meets CIC demands, but if you dont have good contacts with your previous employer, you still may not get the letter exactly in line with CIC demands.
I also did the samething and requested my employer that it is required for such and such purpose, hence should include every bit of details that satisfies CIC and for that purpose i had to give the company a kind of draft outlining all the details that must be included in the letter. Now this letter would definitely be in coherence with what CIC demands, and it is highly likely that it would look like a modified copy (though not 100%) of the NOC details that CIC has outlined.
Now i have done those duties, i have provided a letter as required by them and yet i get rejected with the allegation that i have'nt done these duties and have provided a copy paste stuff, where to go and what to do ???

Having said all this. i personally feel that we should not ignore an important factor in such rejection cases that the NOC's which are getting rejection are no where in demand in canada's job market today, so a small excuse is enough for VO to say good bye.

alizafar

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-06-2010 (DOC SENT)
AOR Received.
08-08-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Can you please share the content of letter that describe the job details? looks like he might have missed something.
Good luck with your appeal!

pearl2010 said:
Hi Friends,

There were lot of good news coming in these days and I thought my positive turn would be next, but it turned out to be negative and I have a sad story to share...

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Sorry to hear that..but, you may still have options. Any legal Canadian representative can order the visa officer's notes on your behalf. The law requires that the notes be detailed enough to explain the reason for the refusal or the denial. Do order CAIPS by yourself or through your representative.

And after that you will be in a better position to assess your options. Or you can appeal for re consideration by 30 days.

Have faith on mighty god.

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Hi anumatri, omm, Hasni, Canada_dream100, Canadaforall,CanadaHome,jnathan,fariza,Nylam168,Acelawyer,
Vermas,rigmarole,alizafar,PalNP

We thank u all for your valuable suggestions, support & prayers.

Yes, his exp letter had all his duties & responsibilities in detail and most of them were strong points and
it was well written with Introduction about his name, years of exp, some more profile details and then the duties & responsibilities mentioned in detail for each of his role, mainly supporting his managerial position.

As u all have suggested, my husband is preparing a detailed letter & necessary supporting documents for reconsideration.We will be sending to LA by end of this week.

Keep praying for us & we wish everyone good luck with your immigration journey :)

All the Best
Regards
Pearl2010

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
pearl2010 said:
Hi anumatri, omm, Hasni, Canada_dream100, Canadaforall,CanadaHome,jnathan,fariza,Nylam168,Acelawyer,

Yes, his exp letter had all his duties & responsibilities in detail and most of them were strong points and
it was well written with Introduction about his name, years of exp, some more profile details and then the duties & responsibilities mentioned in detail for each of his role, mainly supporting his managerial position.

As u all have suggested, my husband is preparing a detailed letter & necessary supporting documents for reconsideration.We will be sending to LA by end of this week.

Keep praying for us & we wish everyone good luck with your immigration journey :)

All the Best
Regards
Pearl2010
Best wishes are with you Pearl for further processing....hope to hear good news soon.

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
pearl2010 said:

All the Best
Regards
Pearl2010
Wish you all the very best for the appeal.

lovetruth28

Mar 31, 2011
Dear Pearl,

When I was down, you showed your sympathy and rendered your encouragement.You are such a considerate woman.If your hubby send VO an entreaty together with supporting documents to reconsider his case, i believe, it will work out well. It is worth trying.

Good Luck and you will,of course, have my prayers.

USH1B

Star Member
Jul 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 9, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 24, 2010
IELTS Request
Jan 15, 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 20, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 30, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 12, 2011/Aug 23, 2011 after adding new born baby
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 1, 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 21, 2011
hi pearl2010,

I am too very sad like many others to hear about rejection of your application. I hope you secured the experience letter on the same lines as the job description in the NOC list. even in my case when I applied for the first time thru the consultant in March 2009, my application was sent back without approval from NS. I then prepared the experience letter conforming to the one given in the NOC by making slight modifications to the job description and by changing the order given in the NOC. The second time NS approved in Jan 2010.

Have hope and appeal / request the VO for reconsideration like suggested by many others here by getting a revised experience letter from the employer.

Best of luck.

USH1B

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
Good Luck Pearl

collect all documents like USA exp letter + salary slip ,letter from husband boss ,HR ..and send asap.

all the best

C

carigirl

Hi...Sooo sorry to hear about the decision..If you are confident in your job letter and experiences then definitely appeal it. Did they even contact you for an interview before making a decision or was it spontaneous?

Good luck

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
Hi Suruchi,lovetruth28,USH1B,carigirl,nicholas30
Thanks for ur wishes & prayers.

carigirl --neither called for any interview nor any additional doc requests,it was straight rejection.
nicholas30 -- no employment verification done.
PalNP & anumatri - Once again thanks friends.

All the Best
Regards
pearl2010

STARBUCKS

Star Member
May 11, 2010
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
19-02-2010
AOR Received.
20-07-2010
Med's Request
REJECTED MARCH 2012
Hi Peral 2010,

Its really sad to knew about the rejection of your immigration case.

Your husband must write and request to VO for reconsideration of your case with the copies of submitted letters AND/OR documents..

I strongly feel that InshAllah VO will reconsider your case!

May you and your family members have a great life at any part of the world which you deserve..

Your support and care would help your husband and kids (if any) to sucessfully overcome this difficult times.

Good luck
Starbucks

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pearl2010 said:
Hi Friends,

There were lot of good news coming in these days and I thought my positive turn would be next, but it turned out to be negative and I have a sad story to share...

If u see our time line, my husband had applied under 0213 on Dec2009 and everything was smooth till last Tuesday (31May) when our ecas changed to Decision Made. No processing date inside, same inprocess(RBVO) details with a last line saying ‘A decision has been made on ur case. The office will contact u concerning the decision'. We thought it might be the ongoing ecas error. But unfortunately, today we received rejection letter from Los Angeles VO dated May 26,2011 saying the following lines:

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC 0213-Computer & Information Systems Managers. Although the NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main duties described in your employment letter from ------Company do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC or that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a Computer and Information Systems Manager, NOC 0213.
Since you did not provide evidence that you have work experience in the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing

In fact, my husband had provided the original work exp letter with all the duties & responsibilities related to his exp as a Manager. Most of the duties & responsibilities in the original exp letter were same as the ones he had mentioned initially in the work experience column of the CIO-Sydney form .my question is, when the same points were considered eligible by the CIO-Sydney visa officer, what made the LA visa officer to reject when we had provided the original exp letter including the same points. Moreover, there were many constraints in obtaining the original exp letter.

Now he is planning to write a detailed re-consideration letter against the points of the Visa officer and he will be highlighting the CIO-Sydney point too. Also, I need valuable suggestions & prayers from all the forum friends to make this a positive turn.

Now, to whom should we address to? In some instances I have read ‘address to the Program Officer', who is the program officer? Is it the same visa officer or some higher officer?

Another important query...My husband has been writing research articles and has been published in online journals. Can this be mentioned in the re-consideration letter as this is purely technical in nature and they might not consider him to be a manager.

For all waiting here, stay positive and I wish good luck with your Canada immigration journey and whoever has got their maple leaf & those already landed in Canada, I wish u all a smooth & happy journey ahead.

All the Best
Regards
pearl2010
GOD may bless u. write reconsideration letter & cosult mr Qorax by name

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
Hi STARBUCKS & drmunir,
Thank u so much for ur kind words and prayers.I really appreciate it.

We will be mailing our reconsideration letter to LA tomorrow and lets wait for their feedback.

All the Best
Regards
pearl2010