+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made 4 months ago, but no PPR Email YET!!

MissJustice

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Nomination.....
05-2017
AOR Received.
08-2017
Med's Request
01-04-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
Thanks! I almost missed the Annex A haha. I filled it out, and send together with a copy of my passport (photo, plus empty amendment pages), and freshly taken photos.

Cant wait to land :) Its been a long journey. Thanks TommySan, and everyone else for your support. Good luck to the rest of you.

PrajaktaYV

May 21, 2018
Hi all,

My application was approved a week ago and no update. I am inland applicant.
Can you please how to expediate .

And would also like to know what is MP?
As most of you mention contacting MP.

Qswapplicant

Apr 22, 2019
I'm waiting from past 3 and a half months too and have contacted them last night, they have asked me to contact them after two weeks.
I don't blame them for anything, My 19 months application time frame will be over day after tomorrow and I've recently renewed my passport and informed cic about it. So I guess its normal as they also need time to update things in their system.
But its quiet shocking when someone hears about my DM status, I got DM on October 8th ,2017.
So patience my friend, patience . I know its frustrating but lets just wait and watch. We will receive golden email soon. Stay strong.
Hi.... I got my decision made showing on my Ecas in last week of September 2019..... and still have not received the ppr...... u got dm in October 2017????? ..... means 3 years you’ve been waiting? Or oct 2019 you wanted to type?

Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone, reading posts on this forum has helped me through my PR processing, I would just like to share my experience as below.

I was 10 days away from completion the promised 6 months processing time when I decided to call IRCC, upon which the agent told me my PPR mail was sent to my email-id a month back, which I never received. Went through a couple of posts mailed my VO (Delhi) called them but no answer. Next day I mailed CPC Ottawa and raised a CSE, which I did on a Friday evening around 6 pm and after 1 hour I had my mail to submit my passports.

Thankyou, and all the best.

Napre

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2019
Dm since November 12 but no ppr. Vancouver office

Sgp

Dec 2, 2019
Hello everyone, reading posts on this forum has helped me through my PR processing, I would just like to share my experience as below.

I was 10 days away from completion the promised 6 months processing time when I decided to call IRCC, upon which the agent told me my PPR mail was sent to my email-id a month back, which I never received. Went through a couple of posts mailed my VO (Delhi) called them but no answer. Next day I mailed CPC Ottawa and raised a CSE, which I did on a Friday evening around 6 pm and after 1 hour I had my mail to submit my passports.

We are in same boat . :( . We mailed cic ottawa but no reply from them . Raised Cse on the same day . Current status is , assigned to case officer . .. no reply for mails . It’s been 10 working days we are waiting .. what she’ll we do ?? ..

Lipika sharma

Aug 5, 2018
I'm waiting from past 3 and a half months too and have contacted them last night, they have asked me to contact them after two weeks.
I don't blame them for anything, My 19 months application time frame will be over day after tomorrow and I've recently renewed my passport and informed cic about it. So I guess its normal as they also need time to update things in their system.
But its quiet shocking when someone hears about my DM status, I got DM on October 8th ,2017.
So patience my friend, patience . I know its frustrating but lets just wait and watch. We will receive golden email soon. Stay strong.
Hii.. M sailing in the same boat.
Dm on 3 sep 2019...
Aor 9 oct 2017
Waiting for ppr till date.
Its been more than 3 months waiting..
Plz help me with some guidance. Have u got ur ppr? If yes, when did u receive it?

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys

I send Common in law application for pr in canada

Last mid oct, I see DM on sponsor but no email sent to the representative since then.

Applicant section which is me In Process last update requested renewal of my passport which it was sent th3 following day since they seem to miss it- the renwal page.

Later
For the sponsor when I click on Decsion Made last thing we started processing your application on June

Now it's almost three months
No updates
No email about what is the DM for sponsor, the representative requested respond but nothing.

Anyone had similar situation like us

Please let me know if any had experience like me and my girlfriend.

Thank you

CanRon

Jun 4, 2019
Hello Guys,

I need your advise.

When the processing time exceed 6 months, I have raised web form. I got the reply that the decision was made and mail was sent to my mail ID in September. I was regularly checking my mail box, spam folder. But I am sure the mail was not received. The Visa Office is New Delhi.

I wrote to them (via email and web form) and asked for the letter again. But even after a week, there is no response from their side.

The VFS does not accept the passport without letter.

Do anyone have the contact number to call or email ID of higher authority ?
What should I do ? Please help me.

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
We are waiting for our revised PPR

Our new born passed his medical on 16th jan 2020 and we on 27th September 2019 though I have raised webform on 19th Jan 2020.

Our application processing times end on 26th May, 2020.

Anyone with a similar case?

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hello Guys,

I need your advise.

When the processing time exceed 6 months, I have raised web form. I got the reply that the decision was made and mail was sent to my mail ID in September. I was regularly checking my mail box, spam folder. But I am sure the mail was not received. The Visa Office is New Delhi.

I wrote to them (via email and web form) and asked for the letter again. But even after a week, there is no response from their side.

The VFS does not accept the passport without letter.

Do anyone have the contact number to call or email ID of higher authority ?
What should I do ? Please help me.
---
What is the status in your GCkey?
Our file too at New Delhi

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017

---

Wow lucky!

We are still waiting for revised PPR.... File is at New Delhi

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
Criminal record check took from 8 Oct 2019 to 27 of feb 2020 and it's approved. Im.waiting for appointmentletter for pr so it's approved so far it just meeting if it goes well with it then I will be just waiting for card .
Thank you every one for your support

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Criminal record check took from 8 Oct 2019 to 27 of feb 2020 and it's approved. Im.waiting for appointmentletter for pr so it's approved so far it just meeting if it goes well with it then I will be just waiting for card .
Thank you every one for your support
---
Congrats !
As per our GCKey 13weeks left...when we can expect revised PPR?...FILE AT NEW DLEHI