+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision letter?

Fionaha

Dec 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
any idea how long ircc taking
nowadays to send decision letters after hearing thank you
I think it really depends on the board member and their staff. My lawyer also said receiving NODs have been about a month lately.

I had my virtual hearing 2 weeks ago(few days over 2 weeks). Still haven't received my NOD. When did you have your hearing?

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
I had mine on Monday, hearing was smooth and she said she'll let us know her decision by writing, idk when to expect it,. I just hope it's positive and it won't take 3 or 7 months

Fionaha

Dec 14, 2020
I had mine on Monday, hearing was smooth and she said she'll let us know her decision by writing, idk when to expect it,. I just hope it's positive and it won't take 3 or 7 months
All the best. I really hope it doesn't take too long as well.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
my friend received it on the 18th day after the hearing however, his counsel was informed earlier ...

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
my friend received it on the 18th day after the hearing however, his counsel was informed earlier ...
How was his counsel informed earlier? so you're friend knew his/her decision without getting NOD? that sounds cool

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
How was his counsel informed earlier? so you're friend knew his/her decision without getting NOD? that sounds cool
yes, they emailed counsel about the decision which was positive and updated in his portal as well and the same letter was emailed to my friend which he received after a week of celebration..and on counsel copy of a letter he applied for a health card

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
yes, they emailed counsel about the decision which was positive and updated in his portal as well and the same letter was emailed to my friend which he received after a week of celebration..and on counsel copy of a letter he applied for a health card
Congrats for your friend.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
decisions letter take a couple of weeks to 2 months (mostly 1 month tho) especially if it is mailed to you. even if the member tells you his positive decision by the end of the hearing.

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
decisions letter take a couple of weeks to 2 months (mostly 1 month tho) especially if it is mailed to you. even if the member tells you his positive decision by the end of the hearing.
Lol I honestly don't care if it takes 5 months after I already know it's gon be positive

Reactions: Yuki.03