+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision envelope has been couriered but no approval mail

decigfx

Jan 27, 2019
I got no approval mail yet got this message today Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2019-05-01 01:03:19 PM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. Will this be an approval?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
This could be approval! But you'd never get a separate email. You can see the status by linking your file online. Also, you can track the package. I know courier partner for India only. You can track with VFS tracking ID.

Reactions: decigfx

decigfx

Jan 27, 2019
This could be approval! But you'd never get a separate email. You can see the status by linking your file online. Also, you can track the package. I know courier partner for India only. You can track with VFS tracking ID.
I appreciate your quick reply but I cant link online and courier tracking not working yet.

Lovepreet28

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
I got no approval mail yet got this message today Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2019-05-01 01:03:19 PM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. Will this be an approval?
For which intake you applied?and when you applied

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hey,

Dont worry, it can happen.
i went to the VAC yesterday and they told me the procedures and what to expect.
they told me that sometimes they just send the documents and the study permit with your documents and sometimes they will also send you an email. it depends on when your course starts. if it is on lets say may, and you dont have enough time to wait for your papers, they will most likely send you an email so that you can travel ASAP.
but if your course starts in Sept, they may or may not email you the permit

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
oh and good luck,
if you sent a strong application with your required documents you will surely get your study permit.

decigfx

Jan 27, 2019
Hey,

Dont worry, it can happen.
i went to the VAC yesterday and they told me the procedures and what to expect.
they told me that sometimes they just send the documents and the study permit with your documents and sometimes they will also send you an email. it depends on when your course starts. if it is on lets say may, and you dont have enough time to wait for your papers, they will most likely send you an email so that you can travel ASAP.
but if your course starts in Sept, they may or may not email you the permit
Its for may intake i hope i get approval mail tomorrow expected date of courier is 3rd may