Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
I just received my AOR.

App Sent:16/Dec/2020 - AOR: 21/Apr/2021

Max00

Mar 4, 2021
For all online applicants... if you are not randomly selected they won’t take your application ..
As you can see from photo in the link below..
so applying directly by the link which was posted in this forum won’t be accepted ..
that’s what I understood
https://ibb.co/0ncPb0G

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all online applicants... if you are not randomly selected they won’t take your application ..
As you can see from photo in the link ..
so applying directly by the link which was posted in this forum won’t be accepted ..
that’s what I understood
Nobody was selected by IRCC, no one got any invitation.

Reactions: svk1520

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They mean be selected .. when you go to the website , you would find the link that direct you to apply online , this link doesn’t appear to everyone
Someone mentioned on thread that link appears if you keep refreshing. Its been discussed many times on this thread.

Reactions: sinancan

Max00

Mar 4, 2021
Someone mentioned on thread that link appears if you keep refreshing. Its been discussed many times on this thread.
So for people who received AOR already .. did you apply by the link on the website or directly by the link which was posted on this thread ??
I think this is an important question to know

Last edited:

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
So for people who received AOR already .. did you apply by the link on the website or directly by the link which was posted on this thread ??
I think this is an important question to know
I saw the link once on the IRCC website and that's how I got to know about the online application. I couldn't see the link again on the IRCC website after the first time I saw the link back in December, but I used the link to fill my application since the address for the online application was on my browser history.

If you want to be safe just keep refreshing the IRCC website until you see the link as it happens randomly. I just opened today and I was able to see the link for the online application there. The IRCC website says the following today:

A new online citizenship application (e-app) is now available for some randomly selected applicants.

We
If you’ve already applied on paper, do not apply online.
Find out if you can apply online
We’re testing a new online citizenship application. It’s now available for some applicants.

Check if you can apply online(opens in a new tab)

Reactions: myat and Max00

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
As you can see from photo in the link below..
that’s what I understood
I respect your opinion but it seems to be pessimistic. The random selection IRCC is talking about is for anyone whom the link appears for (I personally called IRCC to confirm this applicant's "selection" confusion). Since IRCC has programmed the link to appear 10% of the time, if you can fix the link on your computer (as it was done here), it automatically means that you were selected (as that is what they defined as being selected - whether or not the link appears for the applicant).

So, please, relax! I believe that anyone who could apply online, has been selected and will be processed accordingly......it will take time, as we have seen here, but it will be processed.

Maybe the 5,000 pilot applicant has been reached. But once someone can apply online, the person is good.

Enjoy!

Emenaik007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Congrats on your application moving so fast! As for the ECAS situation, I thought it was just me - I received my AOR last Wednesday and have not been able to check the status of the application on ECAS. I gave IRCC a call today and was told that I could submit a web form to let them know that I am experiencing a technical issue. From my conversation with her, I don't think the agents are very familiar with the online citizenship application processes yet. That being said, I was worried that since I am not able to see it on ECAS and that meant my application wasn't moving forward, which does not seem to be the case! I hope they are working on the glitch you mentioned, and I will submit a web form next week if the problem persists.
Were you ever able to check your application status online?

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
Were you ever able to check your application status online?
After submitting 3 webforms, my ECAS situation was finally resolved last week. I would suggest anyone trying to submit a webform for this particular problem to include screenshots of your input and the error message that you get. You would just get a generic answer otherwise - happened to my first two webforms after waiting for more than a month just to be told to double check my input...

Reactions: myat