+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
hemche said:
I am December 15th 2015 applicant. Not yet received Nomination. Sent additional docs on November 8th 2015.
Same with me , additional documents request on 9th niv sent by 12th nov and when I happen to call them in Dec I was told they did not get my docs. I had to send again.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS STILL STILL STILL WAITING FOR NOMINATION: TOTAL 15/121

Note: please do not quote this list. It is getting smaller and will vanish forever
updated 28/12
[size=12pt][pre]

USERNAME RECD AOR CAT STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uzzy 04th Dec 16th Apr
trilokcic 14th Dec 01st Jun CEC
hemche 15th Dec 02nd Sep FSW
Phoenix007 15th Dec 02nd Jun
hayman 17th Dec 14th Jun
kimkim2015 18th Dec 10th Jun
subin_India 21st Dec 15th Jun
myangelbei 21st Dec 14th Jun CEC
Maindola 22th Dec 21st Jun
ramsubbiah1984 22nd Dec 20th Jun CEC
ammi1271 23rd Dec 06th May CEC
gui0506 30th Dec 09th May CEC
michelle567 30th Dec 27th Jun
gayathry84 00st Dec 00th Jun
bananamilk 31st Dec 27th Jun CEC

T.ishaque

Feb 29, 2016
Hello everyone,

Trying to navigate around the thread, request for some update from people posting, I have a CRS score of 413 and if i am reading correctly some people have started receiving nominations from Ontario province for the FSWP again.

my profile has been up and submitted since April 2016, any advice on what I might be missing.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T.ishaque said:
Hello everyone,

Trying to navigate around the thread, request for some update from people posting, I have a CRS score of 413 and if i am reading correctly some people have started receiving nominations from Ontario province for the FSWP again.

my profile has been up and submitted since April 2016, any advice on what I might be missing.
1. people are receiving Nominations not Notifications of interest (which is needed to be able to send your application). They have forwarded their applications long long ago (November 2015 to March 2016).
2. The only ones that still get the NOI are the French speakers stream.
Follow up Ontario website closely to see when will their reopen their bigger streams.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbjoshi said:
I am feb2 applicant. I received my oinp nomination dec28. I was on pgwp which got expired while waiting for oinp. i am in canada as a visitor now. can i apply for bowp or any other work permit?
No you Cant, You need to have eAPR done the expiry of the documents.
You can still call them and explain that it was delayed due to backlogs in ON PNP

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Same with me , additional documents request on 9th niv sent by 12th nov and when I happen to call them in Dec I was told they did not get my docs. I had to send again.
Do you mean, that after sending additional docs for the second time to Ontarionominee mail id(first time to ExpressEntry mail id), again you were told that they didn't receive the documents? Don't tell Yes ! I am scared now ???

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
hemche said:
Do you mean, that after sending additional docs for the second time to Ontarionominee mail id(first time to ExpressEntry mail id), again you were told that they didn't receive the documents? Don't tell Yes ! I am scared now ???
Yes , after I sent the second time I called again to check. Some guy answered and said he did not get , so I sent again and called them in 2 hrs to cross check . At that time I was told that they received it the 2nd time itself. So basically I sent 3 times

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Yes , after I sent the second time I called again to check. Some guy answered and said he did not get , so I sent again and called them in 2 hrs to cross check . At that time I was told that they received it the 2nd time itself. So basically I sent 3 times
Thank you !

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
This might sound naïve but can someone please tell me from where I can get my File Number? I checked in my profile but I could only find Express entry number...thank you very much

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Traveller22 said:
This might sound naïve but can someone please tell me from where I can get my File Number? I checked in my profile but I could only find Express entry number...thank you very much
In your AOR mail

bmw2257

Mar 16, 2016
Seniors

I require an urgent advice.

I have recd ITA.i am going to get married in another 2 months.

What difference it is going to make to my existing ITA.

Whatever I hve read on other threads states the fact that I will loose my ITA and my wife's file will be looked into just as my file was looked into right from beginning.she will have to clear IELTS.will have to get Wes done .and I will be back to sqaure one after loosing ITA. Delaying marriage is not an option.

Is it right.why should I loose the ITA btw.delay due to addition is understandable but loosing ITA is something I can't understand.

Would really appreciate views of intellectuals present on the forum.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bmw2257 said:
Seniors

I require an urgent advice.

I have recd ITA.i am going to get married in another 2 months.

What difference it is going to make to my existing ITA.

Whatever I hve read on other threads states the fact that I will loose my ITA and my wife's file will be looked into just as my file was looked into right from beginning.she will have to clear IELTS.will have to get Wes done .and I will be back to sqaure one after loosing ITA. Delaying marriage is not an option.

Is it right.why should I loose the ITA btw.delay due to addition is understandable but loosing ITA is something I can't understand.

Would really appreciate views of intellectuals present on the forum.
If you get married before you submit your e-APR, then your points will be recalculated and if your CRS drops below the cut-off score in which you got the ITA, then your application will be refused. However, if the CRS >= the cut-off score of the draw, there will be no issues.

If you get married after you submit your e-APR, then the points will not be recalculated. You can just add your spouse to your application by raising a CSE - You would have to get medical test and PCC done for her. Also, you should show sufficient funds for 2 people. In a nutshell, you need her meds, PCC and additional funds to add her to the application.

The portion that has been struck off above is the purest form of garbage I have seen in a while.