+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7asweh said:
what about this 10 mailbox number??
Well you cannot do anything about that. Nobody knows the extension numbers of OINP officers. In this case you can only try calling them again. But reading from your posts, I will suggest faxing them your queries. At least in this case you will be assured that it will reach OINP.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Hi All

Can anyone share a format of gift deed to be submitted as proof of funds? we were by other sources that we have to send gift deed affidavit however we dont have any sample or format to refer to

Kindly help

Thanks
Gayathri
Printed on stamp paper, notarized
[size=10pt] Gift Deed [/size]

Dated: xxxxxxx 2016

I, xxxxxxxx, and my wife xxxxxxxxx, Resident of xxxxxxxxxxxxxx India do hereby on date XX/XX/XXXX make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of XX/XX/XXXX , for Indian Rupees 800,000 (Indian Rupees Eight hundred Thousand Only) Equivalent to Canadian Dollars 16000 (Sixteen Thousand Canadian Dollars) out of love and affection for our son/daughter xxxxxxxxxxx, employed at xxxxxxxxx.

I confirm that I am a resident Indian and I further confirm that this gift is being made out of our funds standing from my
Account No. xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxx Bank, address through Cheque #.

I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my son/daughter xxxxxxxxx, and no other consideration.

I am an Income Tax assessee xxxxxxxxxxx and assessed with Income Tax address, India, and this gift is made out of our past savings.

I further confirm that the gift has been made by Cheque No xxxxxx dated XX/XX/XXXX drawn on Bank name, bank address.

This gift is irrevocable, not a loan and we will have no claims left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and she is free to utilize it in any manner.

Place: xxxxxxx Dated: xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Signature Signature

Self Declaration

Gift Recipient

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@ MZASAM thats perfect
Good man: Always appreciates good work!!! I highly appreciate; you are sparing so much time to help others.
Is your post ITA process progressing well? on time. Wish you a speedy PR.

PavS

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I am feb applicant. When I checked my status via mail , OINP had replied me like "You application is currently being assessed by a processing officer. "
Is this same as Investigator analyst or any other stages?

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

In a very unique situation, I got ITA in the last draw and went for PCC today in India. I got PCC in a couple hours but my wife's PCC was denied and they asked her to add spouse name in the passport. Now I can apply for tatkal(priority) passport and get it in a few days but then her passport number will change. Would that be a problem with OINP and CIC(she is PA)?

Another bit of complication my wife is pregnant and the due date is Dec 28. So even if we apply now, she will not be able to complete her medicals and when the baby is born, to get baby passport, in India, you need at least one of the parents to have spouse name added, so that will mean getting a new passport then.

Do you guys think we should get the new passport now and be done with it or continue with current passports (somehow convince and get PCC issued.)

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
BK7 said:
Hey guys,

In a very unique situation, I got ITA in the last draw and went for PCC today in India. I got PCC in a couple hours but my wife's PCC was denied and they asked her to add spouse name in the passport. Now I can apply for tatkal(priority) passport and get it in a few days but then her passport number will change. Would that be a problem with OINP and CIC(she is PA)?

Another bit of complication my wife is pregnant and the due date is Dec 28. So even if we apply now, she will not be able to complete her medicals and when the baby is born, to get baby passport, in India, you need at least one of the parents to have spouse name added, so that will mean getting a new passport then.

Do you guys think we should get the new passport now and be done with it or continue with current passports (somehow convince and get PCC issued.)
1. Apply new passport for wife, then get pcc, that would be quicker. though i dont get the point why they ask your wife to have your name on the passport. it should be optional. it wouldnt be problem with OINP. you can scan and email them the bio graphic pages for self and spouse of new passport once you have them.
2. Regarding your baby, i cannot guide on that point. i would let the experts comments on it.

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Guys

received my nomination. points got added.

This forum have had been of great help and highly motivating.

Many thanks for all the help and ALL THE BEST for all waiting for nominations.

Another journey of ITA starts now

nikla

Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Update.

I received the provincial nomination from Ontario in EE now. :eek: Now im not sure whether to laugh or cry...
The situation is that i had sent the paper based application and fees to the CIO using nomination from Saskatchewan.

I i accept Ontario nomination in EE will i get ITA? If i get ITA and apply what will happen?
So confused. :-\

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
MZASAM said:
Printed on stamp paper, notarized
[size=10pt] Gift Deed [/size]

Dated: xxxxxxx 2016

I, xxxxxxxx, and my wife xxxxxxxxx, Resident of xxxxxxxxxxxxxx India do hereby on date XX/XX/XXXX make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of XX/XX/XXXX , for Indian Rupees 800,000 (Indian Rupees Eight hundred Thousand Only) Equivalent to Canadian Dollars 16000 (Sixteen Thousand Canadian Dollars) out of love and affection for our son/daughter xxxxxxxxxxx, employed at xxxxxxxxx.

I confirm that I am a resident Indian and I further confirm that this gift is being made out of our funds standing from my
Account No. xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxx Bank, address through Cheque #.

I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my son/daughter xxxxxxxxx, and no other consideration.

I am an Income Tax assessee xxxxxxxxxxx and assessed with Income Tax address, India, and this gift is made out of our past savings.

I further confirm that the gift has been made by Cheque No xxxxxx dated XX/XX/XXXX drawn on Bank name, bank address.

This gift is irrevocable, not a loan and we will have no claims left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and she is free to utilize it in any manner.

Place: xxxxxxx Dated: xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Signature Signature

Self Declaration

Gift Recipient
Thanks a ton. In our case it was a taken from a close relative through my father in law. Will they accept ?

Thanks
Gayathri

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nikla said:
Update.

I received the provincial nomination from Ontario in EE now. :eek: Now im not sure whether to laugh or cry...
The situation is that i had sent the paper based application and fees to the CIO using nomination from Saskatchewan.

I i accept Ontario nomination in EE will i get ITA? If i get ITA and apply what will happen?
So confused. :-\
Yes, you can accept Ontario nomination and you will get an ITA in the next draw. If you propose to go ahead with Ontario nomination and eAPR submission, then you can do so. However, please note you will have to withdraw the paper based application as you cannot have two active PR applications at the same time.

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

A little off topic, but just wanted to say that Express Entry has changed. Please read below.

http://www.cicnews.com/2016/11/canada-outlines-significant-changes-comprehensive-ranking-system-crs-express-entry-immigration-118652.html

ars999

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
aka5h said:
Hi Guys,

A little off topic, but just wanted to say that Express Entry has changed. Please read below.

http://www.cicnews.com/2016/11/canada-outlines-significant-changes-comprehensive-ranking-system-crs-express-entry-immigration-118652.html
This is very significant development for people already working in Canada..