App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
This week is reporting slow in sending nomination. I know today is just Tuesday but even last week was slow as compared to the earlier one where nomination were flooded in weekdays and weekends.

Come on Ontario guys speed up and clear applications.

French stream guys get AOR in 3-4 weeks.

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
hi guys. My application for OINP is in last stage. Due to my work permit extension rejection, I had to leave canada and I am living in India now. Does anyone know that how can I get CANADIAN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ? U know, I gotta need in federal PR application. please send me the link and little detailed info about where to get it? thankss...

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
akashdesai1989 said:
hi guys. My application for OINP is in last stage. Due to my work permit extension rejection, I had to leave canada and I am living in India now. Does anyone know that how can I get CANADIAN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ? U know, I gotta need in federal PR application. please send me the link and little detailed info about where to get it? thankss...
For Canadian PR application, PCC from Canada is not required, they will check internally. PCCs are required for countries other than Canada where you have lived more than 6 months.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
ankurparekh1988 said:
This week is reporting slow in sending nomination. I know today is just Tuesday but even last week was slow as compared to the earlier one where nomination were flooded in weekdays and weekends.

Come on Ontario guys speed up and clear applications.

French stream guys get AOR in 3-4 weeks.
I am french stream and its been 5+ weeks and no AOR. I blame you december people :D;D :'(

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no transparency in this system. IN AOR they mentioned, it is based on first come first serve basis. It doesnt seem like that is the case.

My additional docs req was in Sep 27 , I submitted on Oct 04 since then no response.

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Neel0526 said:
Its normally take couple of days, depending on case to case. For me I got email on 3rd Nov and nominated on 7th. There are instances, people got nomination on same day, day after etc...

No worries, you will get nomination soon.
Thank you the encouragement ☺

bbtsaukus

Jul 25, 2016
it can be as short as same day or as long as 2 weeks dont read too much into it eitherway.

lovelyece said:
Hi,

i got a mail that my file has been referred to a Senior Processing officer for decision. Reading the above comments, i guess the profile is in decision phase. How much time it normally takes to get nomination , after entering in decision phase.

Thanks

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
bestofluck said:
Nothing much happening at OINP this week :eek:
i can see awesome activity nominating CECs from January and February...they are waiting for the new quota which will be granted to the provinces by the federal government before the end of November..its either that or the other theory that they have been warned to finish all CECs before the end of 2016, hence, all teams stopped working on new FSW except for those cases that had already been assigned to teams of anlysts. Wake me up when the new quota kicks in or the last CEC applicant in March's batch is nominated

Littlebear

Nov 3, 2016
sameermicheal said:
no, I sent my additional docs on 19th and still no progress. I sent a mail for any update on the same email thread, saying that my profile is goin to expire. In response to that, officer VK sent me the template on instructions after profile expire. :p
Hey, could you pls send that template to me too, since my profile expired? My email is apo.andrade@gmail.com

Tx!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
i can see awesome activity nominating CECs from January and February...they are waiting for the new quota which will be granted to the provinces by the federal government before the end of November..its either that or the other theory that they have been warned to finish all CECs before the end of 2016, hence, all teams stopped working on new FSW except for those cases that had already been assigned to teams of anlysts. Wake me up when the new quota kicks in or the last CEC applicant in March's batch is nominated
We will be happy, peaceful, relaxed if we carry 0 expectations, wait and watch for the suspense to unfold...

We all have speculated, read speculations, analysis; now the vocabularies are falling short.

90 days AoR, 90 days NoM, FCFS, quotas, priorities, EE 6 months, announcements, rhetoric's, .........

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Americans are busy counting Votes
Indians are busy counting Notes
What is the reason OINP is so busy,?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well @MZASAM whether we have 0 expectations or 100%, doesn't affect OINP. They are working as per their own whims and fancies, decision in 90 days, First Come First serve, Fairness- Equality all non-sense.

Looks like from Nov. 1 they have slowed down (or completely stopped) processing FSWs and are fully concentrating on nominating CECs with or without expiring WPs.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Watching the votes, notes

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
OINP must be busy planning their "marketing" campaign for 2017 applicants :p :p.

Meanwhile, SINP, AINP etc. are efficiently & fairly processing their applications and uphelding their commitments to the applicants.