+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Got Nomination today................. :) :) :) :) :)
600 points got added in my profile...........

Paula-Vilaca

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks...

I have a question.
Anyone know if my profile is gonna freeze after I received ITA or only after I sent my e-PR?
I'm asking it cuz my profile is going to expire on 22nd Nov, so if I receive ITA this week I'm going to have like 20 days to send my e-PR before my profile expires.

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
Friends,

I've received my document request on 16th oct. Since then, i havent heard from them. I'm presuming, as both me and my wife had applied it together as primary and dependent applicant, they are taking longer time to process.

Can anybody throw some light?? Is anybody on the same boat as mine?

Thank you.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krish Iyer said:
Friends,

I've received my document request on 16th oct. Since then, i havent heard from them. I'm presuming, as both me and my wife had applied it together as primary and dependent applicant, they are taking longer time to process.

Can anybody throw some light?? Is anybody on the same boat as mine?
Don't worry, at least you received document request and that itself shows they are processing your application !.

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
Don't worry, at least you received document request and that itself shows they are processing your application !.
[/quote]

Digital destiny,

There are applicants, who have received document requests much after mine but they are either in decision phase or have received nomination. I haven't even got the decision phase email or any call from the officer.

Thats a cause of worry for me. Plus, my ee profile is expiring on 7th Nov

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krish Iyer said:
Digital destiny,

There are applicants, who have received document requests much after mine but they are either in decision phase or have received nomination. I haven't even got the decision phase email or any call from the officer.

Thats a cause of worry for me. Plus, my ee profile is expiring on 7th Nov
Actually, there are lot many folks before & after you, who haven't even received doc request. So do not worry, each application is unique and takes varying amount of processing time. Be positive and hope for the best.

As for expiring profile, wait till the last day. Once your profile expires, create a new one and email OINP about the same. You need to send them the email that IRCC sends in mycic, once a profile is created plus a LoE why you created the profile and if there are any new changes in the new profile.

mangat2016

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo not
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
2 feb
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Additional documents sent today

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

My EE profile expired yesterday and I created a new and sent the details to OINP. Any idea how long it takes for OINP to link a nomination to a new EE profile?

TIA

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charldr said:
Hi all,

My EE profile expired yesterday and I created a new and sent the details to OINP. Any idea how long it takes for OINP to link a nomination to a new EE profile?

TIA
o.

Hey man, we are in the same boat. I have sent them details since last week, yet to be linked. Resend the email to - ontarionominee and follow up with a call. I spoke with them yesterday so hoping its done today.

All the best!

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frankiefun said:
o.

Hey man, we are in the same boat. I have sent them details since last week, yet to be linked. Resend the email to - ontarionominee and follow up with a call. I spoke with them yesterday so hoping its done today.

All the best!
Thanks frankiefun, I will send the email today and see if anything happens.

Good luck

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charldr said:
Thanks frankiefun, I will send the email today and see if anything happens.

Good luck
I have just received a ghost email from CIC - nothing has changed on my profile. I am assuming that my profile will be updated with the nomination shortly? Case officer is AB by the way. He seems to be quite efficient - I haven't even sent the email to ontarionominee yet... Will keep you posted

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
One way can be...
1) scan at 100 dpi, try to compress PDF
2) Slice PDF into multiple smaller PDF. Name each PDF properly like abuhass_docs1 or abuhass_part1
3) In the email mention that the doc. size was 100MB so you sliced into 5 parts with the names abuhass_part1, abuhass_part2, abuhass_part3 ....
4) Reply to their mail (without changing the original header) and attach 1 pdf. Repeat.

I think the attachment limit would be 15MB at max. (not sure though), so PDF size should be lesser than that.

Second way can be...
Take prinout of the docs and send them via express courier mail..... attach their doc request email . They will hopefully receive that in 2-3 days.

Reply to their mail that you are sending docs by postal mail. Mention the name or the initials of the officer on the envelope (something like To, Officer VK processing File# <your File#>, ...... oinp address)

All the Best!

Thank you guys for your replies. my Lawyer suggested I send them via courier! They will receive them on Wednesday EOD which is the 9th day of the 15 given calendar days! Anyone being assessed by officer VK as well ? if yes, after how many days you received an update regarding decision phase or anything else?