Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
Dear fellows,
After 332 days of waiting I just received the NOMINATION!!!! All those who are waiting, please don't lose hope. Never. Your nomination is around a corner. Wish everyone speedy PR!!!
Congratulation, your nomination happened after almost one month of the decision phase email !!! wow

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmad Shqair said:
Congratulation, your nomination happened after almost one month of the decision phase email !!! wow
Thank you very much! I received it in 34 days after getting a decision mail.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
Dear fellows,
After 332 days of waiting I just received the NOMINATION!!!! All those who are waiting, please don't lose hope. Never. Your nomination is around a corner. Wish everyone speedy PR!!!
@tagman.... congrats buddy really very happy in your nomination... wishing you a speedy PR... all the best..

Dan

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot! Appreciate it!!!
writetodance said:
@tagman.... congrats buddy really very happy in your nomination... wishing you a speedy PR... all the best..

Dan

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Ahmad Shqair said:
hahaha shqair is in panic mode after calculating the time left..bro i aint got that decision phase mail even :p

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neel0526 said:
Guys,

I am a CEC outland candidate and have received additional document request on 22nd Oct 2016.

1. Updated proof of settlement funds – 6 months of recent bank statements showing savings
2. Additional proof of work experience at XXX Canada –
12 months of consecutive pay slips
12 months of bank statements showing corresponding salary deposits
Appointment letter
3. Updated IELTS test score

I have got 15 days to submit those.

Guys, I have collected all the documents. For POF, I have funds in 2 banks in Canada and 3 FDs on my spouse name in India. Is this necessary to give my current salary account (which is in India) details also? I am asking because, my salary account doesn't have funds, it's a day to day banking account and CIC has not asked me to provide my current employer payslips neither salary credit statements perspective to my current employer in India.

Thanks guys for your help so far.

Please share your views quickly.

Also, I will be sending via email. Do I need to send the hard copy as well?
Ideally you do not need to show salary account, you just need to show account which has funds. But for you they have asked 12 months of pay stubs and corresponding deposits in your account. So you will need to show pay stubs and account statements where it was getting credited. You can write a letter explaining that you transferred funds from there hence that account does not have any money.

"For POF, I have funds in 2 banks in Canada and 3 FDs on my spouse name in India. Is this necessary to give my current salary account (which is in India) details also?" First of all FDs are not considered I think, or better to send a letter from bank saying the FDs are unencumbered. Would be great if you can break the FD and transfer amount to your account and explain that with a letter. (Others should chip in here). Your current salary account is not required, i think they want the salary account for which they asked 12 months pay stub, meaning your Canadian account.

Sending documents via email is enough.

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
What do you mean create a new email for job Bank? Why can't you use the same email and link the job Bank to the new profile?
I have not tried using current email to link Job bank to new profile, but if you scroll through the posts, somebody tried doing that and they were getting a "This email is already used" error. So they had to use a fresh email to link job bank to the new profile.

I have not tried this personally so it is not verified (by me) information.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Congrats tgman

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
hahaha shqair is in panic mode after calculating the time left..bro i aint got that decision phase mail even :p
Actually I am, too much time after decision email. why OINP? why????
@Moh.Salem hope you get direct nomination and forget about this phases tourtur :p

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BK7 said:
Ideally you do not need to show salary account, you just need to show account which has funds. But for you they have asked 12 months of pay stubs and corresponding deposits in your account. So you will need to show pay stubs and account statements where it was getting credited. You can write a letter explaining that you transferred funds from there hence that account does not have any money.

"For POF, I have funds in 2 banks in Canada and 3 FDs on my spouse name in India. Is this necessary to give my current salary account (which is in India) details also?" First of all FDs are not considered I think, or better to send a letter from bank saying the FDs are unencumbered. Would be great if you can break the FD and transfer amount to your account and explain that with a letter. (Others should chip in here). Your current salary account is not required, i think they want the salary account for which they asked 12 months pay stub, meaning your Canadian account.

Sending documents via email is enough.

Who said FDs are not allowed?? Fixed deposit can be encashed anytime...any kind of funds which you can encash at any given time/immediately are allowed...

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
tgman said:
Thank you very much! I received it in 34 days after getting a decision mail.
congratulations

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
tgman said:
Dear fellows,

That's great news !! Tgman ! Congratulations .