Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
souriju said:
Finally got Nominated today :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks for the valuable suggestions and guidelines, which really proved to be a great help.

Congrats for those all who are already nominated and best wishes for those waiting for nomination.
congratulations

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
souriju said:
Thanks for the valuable suggestions and guidelines, which really proved to be a great help.

Congrats for those all who are already nominated and best wishes for those waiting for nomination.
Congrats souriju... very happy for you... wishing you speedy PR....wow

Dan

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think many people will be nearing their one year anniversary so will have to deal with expiring profiles and OINP. I just created a new profile and sent email to OINP with all details, they transferred points to my new profile within 2 hours. They are really on top of their game. ;D

• Once your profile expires create a new profile.
  • If you have received nomination, select yes to the question "Do you have nomination from any province?" This will mean later you do not have to create a new Job bank account and get the code.
  • If you do not have nomination yet, select no and later once your profile is created you will need to use a different email to create a Job bank code. As people have reported that same email cannot be used.
  • Once you create your profile, it should show up below your old profile in the list on your CIC account.
  • Now, I sent screenshot/PDF of the following :
    • Screenshot of old and new profile listing from cic account
    • nomination acceptance letter for old profile
    • new profile creation welcome email
    ,along with file #, EE# and job seeker validation code. (Both old and new profile) to OINP with subject "Transfer nomination to new profile from old expired profile - File #" and got the points transferred within a couple hours.

Hope this helps others.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
BK7 said:
I think many people will be nearing their one year anniversary so will have to deal with expiring profiles and OINP. I just created a new profile and sent email to OINP with all details, they transferred points to my new profile within 2 hours. They are really on top of their game. ;D

• If you have received nomination, select yes to the question "Do you have nomination from any province?" This will mean later you do not have to create a new Job bank account and get the code.
  • If you do not have nomination yet, select no and later once your profile is created you will need to use a different email to create a Job bank code. As people have reported that same email cannot be used.
  • Once you create your profile, it should show up below your old profile in the list on your CIC account.
    ,along with file #, EE# and job seeker validation code. (Both old and new profile) to OINP with subject "Transfer nomination to new profile from old expired profile - File #" and got the points transferred within a couple hours.

Hope this helps others.
+1

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
BK7 said:

Hope this helps others.
What do you mean create a new email for job Bank? Why can't you use the same email and link the job Bank to the new profile?

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Guys,

I am a CEC outland candidate and have received additional document request on 22nd Oct 2016.

1. Updated proof of settlement funds – 6 months of recent bank statements showing savings
2. Additional proof of work experience at XXX Canada –
12 months of consecutive pay slips
12 months of bank statements showing corresponding salary deposits
Appointment letter
3. Updated IELTS test score

I have got 15 days to submit those.

Guys, I have collected all the documents. For POF, I have funds in 2 banks in Canada and 3 FDs on my spouse name in India. Is this necessary to give my current salary account (which is in India) details also? I am asking because, my salary account doesn't have funds, it's a day to day banking account and CIC has not asked me to provide my current employer payslips neither salary credit statements perspective to my current employer in India.

Thanks guys for your help so far.

Please share your views quickly.

Also, I will be sending via email. Do I need to send the hard copy as well?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
souriju said:

souriju
Congratulations for your nomination and wish you a speedy PR.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
souriju said:

CEC or FSW ? Congraz :D

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
Got my nominations three days ago
Can I do medical inone country and my family in another?
We are living away from each other due to work conditions.
Thanks

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi guys
Got my nominations three days ago
Can I do medical inone country and my family in another?
We are living away from each other due to work conditions.
Thanks
Your timeline? CEC or FSW? any additional call emails?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fellows,
After 332 days of waiting I just received the NOMINATION!!!! All those who are waiting, please don't lose hope. Never. Your nomination is around a corner. Wish everyone speedy PR!!!

malican

May 24, 2016
tgman said:
Dear fellows,
After 332 days of waiting I just received the NOMINATION!!!! All those who are waiting, please don't lose hope. Never. Your nomination is around a corner. Wish everyone speedy PR!!!
Congratulations. DID you receive it today as in Saturday?!?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
Congratulations. DID you receive it today as in Saturday?!?
[/quot
Thank you very much! I have just received it. Yes, OINP is working on Saturdays! All our group will get nominations soon!