+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sam_1011 said:
Do we need to submit the Nomination Certificate while submitting the e-APR?
We do not need to upload the nomination certificate. They have our profile with them which freezes and they have the nomination mail. They give us 600 points and we cannot add those. so it is not required to upload Nomination certificate.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@souriju the total count is 128 / AOR recd are 123 so deducting 43 remains are 80 only. now remaining are 77 .

I removed the names of rejected applicants on their request because they said they feel embarrassed to come to the forum and see their names in red.

Tell me three names ( 46 in list you say 49) that i am missing out, who got nominations, so that i can update.

Total Applicant : 128
Total app recd AOR 123
Total Nomination TD 46

Total remain 77

33 nominations between 5/10 and 25/10 i.e 1.5 /day

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
I got the Decision Phase email yesterday night.

By the way, this is the first time I get any emails from OINP. I never even received the AOR or receipt for payment.
So there's at least some hope for people who haven't received any communication from them.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ziad87 said:
I got the Decision Phase email yesterday night.

By the way, this is the first time I get any emails from OINP. I never even received the AOR or receipt for payment.
So there's at least some hope for people who haven't received any communication from them.
That's good news . good luck for nomination now. ( you ask them to send copy of AOR mail by calling them)

December list shows that you recd AOR on 24th June. :D

good to see 29th Dec applicants getting Decision phase mail. Hope by the end of this week/month everyone gets it.

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
Thanks. Actually we got sick of waiting for the AOR so you just copied the values from the above candidates :p. I contacted them twice in September informing them that I never received the AOR. They replied with that template email that they usually give to AOR people. So I just assumed the best :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ziad87 said:
Thanks. Actually we got sick of waiting for the AOR so you just copied the values from the above candidates :p. I contacted them twice in September informing them that I never received the AOR. They replied with that template email that they usually give to AOR people. So I just assumed the best :)
:D :D.....that worked for you :D :D

Antoman

Dec 12, 2015
London, UK
Nomination.....
05-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Still waiting for nomination.. :(
I created a new EE profile over the weekend because my old one was expiring. Emailed ExpressEntry@ontario.ca to let them know straight away so fingers crossed!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bintehassan said:
There r october applicants too on this forum ... like my self :(

Bintehassan, Extremely Sorry: I assumed that Rajkamal has included the Oct and prior months applicants are included in Nov.

God alone know; How long OINP will test the patience of senior applicants and all applicants like me. May God bless us all in our effort.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@souriju: Yes, I corrected the number. It was my mistake.

Congratulations to all who received the NoM.

bestofluck: Stanlee:

You are doing a yeoman service!!! despite getting your ITA. All applicants will benefit after getting their NoM to complete eAPR....

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexander_hitch has got direct ITA with 476 points. I think the details could be updated.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
bestofluck said:
@souriju the total count is 128 / AOR recd are 123 so deducting 43 remains are 80 only. now remaining are 77 .

I removed the names of rejected applicants on their request because they said they feel embarrassed to come to the forum and see their names in red.

Tell me three names ( 46 in list you say 49) that i am missing out, who got nominations, so that i can update.

Total Applicant : 128
Total app recd AOR 123
Total Nomination TD 46

Total remain 77

33 nominations between 5/10 and 25/10 i.e 1.5 /day

Bestofluck u are doing good job even after your nomination but u missed some as I said earlier during your eAPR days, which i started updating my own local list.
Find below the members missing in your list(please do not take otherwise this is just for your info, also please do not ask proof or page number, its all from your thread only)
I have added one extra Jan month applicant, which you can remove in your list
So now total is 138, Nominated 49 Waiting 88 Direct ITA 1
Code:
abhishek.kapan		  03rd Dec	18th Apr		Nominated 20/10
hwkeye				    08th Dec	27th Apr				Nominated 07 Oct
cron					   18th Dec	13th Jun		Nominated 18/10
quadmaster			   21st Dec	19th Jun		Add doc19/10
andyincanada		    21st Dec	14th Jun	 	
urrry					  23rd Dec	17th Jun		FSW	
mohsenfar				 23rd Dec	23rd Dec		
gayathry84				28th Dec	XX Jun			
JBLJ						29th Dec	24th Jun		
lovelycanadalife		31st Dec					CEC	
Andrew2016				04th Jan		29th Jun		CEC

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
souriju said:
Bestofluck u are doing good job even after your nomination but u missed some as I said earlier during your eAPR days, which i started updating my own local list.
Find below the members missing in your list(please do not take otherwise this is just for your info, also please do not ask proof or page number, its all from your thread only)

[/pre]
Souriju

The December list is not an Adhaar card where I keep on adding people who only come after their nomination. Where were they during all the time when we all needed each others company. And most of them will not even come back and be here till everyone gets nomination. We congratulate all of them but not add them in the list.

This group is a company of months being with each other. This is not a platform to publish nomination.

you can maintain a separate list of all those new comers. I will appreciate. No more discussion on this.

Alexender_hitch congrats on getting direct ITA. removed from the group as he is no more December OINP applicant.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
Souriju

The December list is not an Adhaar card where I keep on adding people who only come after their nomination. Where were they during all the time when we all needed each others company. And most of them will not even come back and be here till everyone gets nomination. We congratulate all of them but not add them in the list.

This group is a company of months being with each other. This is not a platform to publish nomination.

you can maintain a separate list of all those new comers. I will appreciate. No more discussion on this.

Alexender_hitch congrats on getting direct ITA. removed from the group as he is no more December OINP applicant.
months?

it's a full year already!!!! ::)