+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
maged_mmh said:
have you ever relaxed for the past 10 months!! :(
well to tell you the truth Maged, till Last June i was calm and relaxed..these days i am restless, i always get that funny feeling that somehow the officers will skip my application by mistake or some computer bug deletes it :-[ i also have these ideas flipping through my mind all the time..i check the mail every ten minutes interval and always walk with a power bank..i even take the god damn phone in the shower with me!!

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Mr Optimist said:
Nominated and accepted!... Wait for ITA begins!! :)
Thats great congrats!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
well to tell you the truth Maged, till Last June i was calm and relaxed..these days i am restless, i always get that funny feeling that somehow the officers will skip my application by mistake or some computer bug deletes it :-[ i also have these ideas flipping through my mind all the time..i check the mail every ten minutes interval and always walk with a power bank..i even take the god damn phone in the shower with me!!

Moh.Salem:

Please refrain from getting into state of mind which will have a toll on health.
Be relaxed, cool, and composed; look, certain matters are beyond human controls. You have applied, your application is with OINP.

The phobia; your file being skipped, the computer bug deletes etc will make you more restless.
You need to have a strong faith; and you need to remain optimistic and pray for a positive outcome.

I know it's easy to suggest; We all are going through these feelings.. some express, some don't.

alepops

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Through this whole process I've been tryin to keep it cool and be patient, but the last few days I have been worried :(

I received add request for documents on Oct 14 and I sent these con Oct 17 and since then: nothing...

I haven't even received the Decision Phase email and I have seen many others who get replies much faster :(

Should I worry???

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Finally received nomination!!! :) ... All the best for others.. Good days coming!!!

Though I received, Im having confusion on how long it would be valid? in EE profile when I login, it mentioned on or before 23rd I have to accept it. Currently Im doing India PCC and it does take sometime. How exactly it works for nomination process, once I accept it directly adds points to my EE profile and next draw sends ITA? and ITA having another 60 days buffer to submit the application. That means if I accept may be mid of Nov month (by that time my PCC finishes) does it be qualified for next draw in case if draw happens after Nov 23rd? OR do I have to complete all steps accepting nomination and ITA and submission of docs within these 30 days? please clarify..

Mayur553

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got my Nomination.. Accepted it and got those precious 600 pts. Awaiting ITA

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking at no of nominations OINP has rolled out today, it seems there going to be a draw on 26th

Congratulations to all who got nominated!!

bicko

Jun 9, 2016
Happy to share the news
Got nominated today....wait for ITA begins

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the nomination certificate delivered to my address here in Toronto, I will need to use that to extend my expiring work permit ?

Thanks

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
bicko said:
Happy to share the news
Got nominated today....wait for ITA begins

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the nomination certificate delivered to my address here in Toronto, I will need to use that to extend my expiring work permit ?

Thanks
Can you share u time lines please !
Congrats

PavS

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
china.cse,
If you have all other submission docs except for PCC, you can go ahead and accept the nomination and submit the docs.
PCC can be submitted during the processing of the application.

bicko

Jun 9, 2016
santoshCEC said:
Can you share u time lines please !
Congrats
app submitted - Jan 20
work permit expiring soon

==================================
Quick question guys, please help

Guys got my PCC today from BLS

They have misspelled my last name, anyone had a similar case, should i resubmit my application for Indian PCC
Or can the BLS here in Scarborough help me correct it....i dont trust them no more.... :mad:

Anyone faced a similar scenario ?

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
bicko said:
app submitted - Jan 20
work permit expiring soon

==================================
Quick question guys, please help

Guys got my PCC today from BLS

They have misspelled my last name, anyone had a similar case, should i resubmit my application for Indian PCC
Or can the BLS here in Scarborough help me correct it....i dont trust them no more.... :mad:

Anyone faced a similar scenario ?
Just ask them for corrected document and updated one ! It's their mistake to correct one I know they are rude but , just go on their back u can get it

bicko

Jun 9, 2016
santoshCEC said:
Just ask them for corrected document and updated one ! It's their mistake to correct one I know they are rude but , just go on their back u can get it
Yes i am waiting for tomorrow morning and I am going to shout at them to have this corrected since its a typo
Thankfully i still have time, advise everyone to get their PCC done as soon as they get their Nominations or even before that...\\