+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
When you receive ITA, your EE profile freezes meaning it will not expire

When you submit E-apr, your ENTIRE application freezes meaning expiry of IELTS, point reduction due to Birthday etc. will not impact your application
ThankYou +1

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charldr said:
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the POF for the additional documentation request.

Thank you
1) OINP doesn't care about small deposits/withdrawals. It's expected there would be transactions in the bank account

2) As for big credit transaction to your account, just take statement from your investment account which shows debit and pair that with your bank a/c statement which would show the corresponding credit - and you are fine.

Just write a simple LoE that you transfered money from your investment account#ABC to your Bank a/c#XYZ on 01/01/2000 via transaction#00000 . Highlight the transaction with a pencil in both statements.

Not a big deal, don't worry.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
I've been away for a couple of weeks and so many things have changed!

My heartiest congratulations to those who got nominated. :D
Good luck everyone with your ITA and wish all others (including me) soonest nominations. :D

Friends, do we have a list of those who got a verification call and/or add. doc requests?

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
1) OINP doesn't care about small deposits/withdrawals. It's expected there would be transactions in the bank account

2) As for big credit transaction to your account, just take statement from your investment account which shows debit and pair that with your bank a/c statement which would show the corresponding credit - and you are fine.

Just write a simple LoE that you transfered money from your investment account#ABC to your Bank a/c#XYZ on 01/01/2000 via transaction#00000 . Highlight the transaction with a pencil in both statements.

Not a big deal, don't worry.
Thanks so much, that's such a great relief!

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations who all got nomination!!' So happy to see that oinp finally speeding up... I am a Jan applicant guys any idea when can I expect nomination?

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Looking at previous months pattern..can we expect a draw on the 26th Oct???

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charldr said:
Hi all,

A few months ago, I had to withdraw a large sum of money from my savings account for an urgent trip that I had to take to the UK. I had to use these funds as they were accessible to me immediately. During the same period, I put in a request to withdraw funds from another investment I have but there was a waiting period on the account before the funds were released. As I needed the funds for the trip then and there, I withdrew from the account I am using as POF for OINP which I replaced a few weeks later once the funds from my other account were cleared.

Would a LOE be adequate to explain this situation? Or is it expected that I will run into trouble regarding this large withdrawal from my POF account?

Secondly, there have been a few small withdrawals I have made from the POF account which I have replenished after each of the withdrawals - should I include these transactions in my LOE?

Does anyone have any other suggestions which may be useful to me in this regard?

Again, all responses are greatly appreciated.
Thank you

I think an LOE should be fine . I withdrew 100,000 for some task but since my total was always above the required limit I did not send them an LOE. Worked for me.

JBLJ

Oct 18, 2016
Hi,
I am new to this forum and recently I received additional documents request. Could somebody explain what "extra" documents I should email them as I have sent them salary slips and form-16 of five years to get nomination.Also, they have asked me to compile in one PDF document. How it can be done.
Following are the documents requested:
In order for us to complete processing of your application to our program, please provide us with the following additional documentation as soon as possible.
1. Please indicate any extended periods of leave, including the dates, and whether this time off was paid or unpaid (05/01/2010-10/31/2015).
Also please provide a list of duties and responsibilities you performed as a Lead-CRM Operations and the contact information of your Manager/Supervisor in order to confirm the employment details (for Lead-CRM Operations role: 05/01/2012-10/31/2015)

2.Updated bank statements indicating your current level of savings. Please note that a single applicant must demonstrate access to at least $12,164 CAD in equivalent - in readily available, unencumbered funds.

3.OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario. Please submit: - A detailed Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application. Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date. You scan/attach the documents and reply to this email. If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document.

TIMELINE:
IELTS-CLB 9 (Expiring on 10th Sep'17)
CRS-429
EE-20th Nov'15
Ontario PT- 20th Nov"15
App received - 29th Dec"15
AOR - 24th June'16
Additional documents request - 11th Oct'16
Nomination-waiting

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:
DigitalDestiny, Maged:

Both of you should be ready for direct NoM :) :)
Your application, docs I believe are in perfect order.

OINP might only ask for latest PoF, as it's 6 months old.

I looked at all my docs critically as a Investigator/Analyst!!! I will ask for PoF!!! :D ;D
Wishful thought
s!!!
I'm starting to worry as I didn't receive any request for documents

application date 29th Dec / ECA request in Jan / AoR in 24th Jun / Draft encashed 22nd Aug

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Charldr said:
Hi all,

A few months ago, I had to withdraw a large sum of money from my savings account for an urgent trip that I had to take to the UK. I had to use these funds as they were accessible to me immediately. During the same period, I put in a request to withdraw funds from another investment I have but there was a waiting period on the account before the funds were released. As I needed the funds for the trip then and there, I withdrew from the account I am using as POF for OINP which I replaced a few weeks later once the funds from my other account were cleared.

Would a LOE be adequate to explain this situation? Or is it expected that I will run into trouble regarding this large withdrawal from my POF account?

Secondly, there have been a few small withdrawals I have made from the POF account which I have replenished after each of the withdrawals - should I include these transactions in my LOE?

Does anyone have any other suggestions which may be useful to me in this regard?

Again, all responses are greatly appreciated.
Thank you
spikegin said:
I think an LOE should be fine . I withdrew 100,000 for some task but since my total was always above the required limit I did not send them an LOE. Worked for me.
When you use money you have they don't care... when you get a large sum of money they do care, they need to make sure that this money wasn't just transferred into your account to put you above the limit.

When they see a large sum going out and a large sum going back in they'll wonder where that large sum came from so you need to be pretty convincing in a LoE not to be asked for additional documentation. If you simply state that it came from another account you hold they'll request the statement from that account for the past 6 months to make sure you had that money, it's yours and you wont need to give it back as soon as you're approved.

@Charldr - Just to be sure I'd include a LoE and the statements of the account that money came from in your name (if it's not in your name then you'll need a gift deed certificate form the account owner).

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
maged_mmh said:
I'm starting to worry as I didn't receive any request for documents

application date 29th Dec / ECA request in Jan / AoR in 24th Jun / Draft encashed 22nd Aug
Have you contacted them about your application? Or are you playing it cool?

Did you get any emails saying that your application has moved to final decision phase?

I've said this before, if you have solid reference letters (with all the required info) written by reputable (by Canadian standards) companies and a decent POF (much higher than required) then I don't think they'll bother asking you for anything.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
g126 said:
Have you contacted them about your application? Or are you playing it cool?

Did you get any emails saying that your application has moved to final decision phase?

I've said this before, if you have solid reference letters (with all the required info) written by reputable (by Canadian standards) companies and a decent POF (much higher than required) then I don't think they'll bother asking you for anything.
True, if all documents are good i.e. reference letters (with all the required info) written by reputable (by Canadian standards) companies and a decent POF (much higher than required) they are asking anything but ALSO they NOT issuing Nominations for those candidates.
Looks like they are first trying to rejects members which they feel not having proper documents, which is not happening or will not happen.
This is not at all fair......

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Guys when OPNP ask for Additional documents, do they send email or they send mail by post? do we ever receive any mail by post from OPNP or they always send emails?
Please confirm........

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
souriju said:
True, if all documents are good i.e. reference letters (with all the required info) written by reputable (by Canadian standards) companies and a decent POF (much higher than required) they are asking anything but ALSO they NOT issuing Nominations for those candidates.
Looks like they are first trying to rejects members which they feel not having proper documents, which is not happening or will not happen.
This is not at all fair......
Did not understand you point... Why would candidates that have "good documents" not get nom?

Fact is I'm not seeing any rejections, just requests for DOCs that as soon as the get back and are satisfied they issue NOM... I think the process on the whole is now moving in a fair pace.

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Gagan89 said:
Guys when OPNP ask for Additional documents, do they send email or they send mail by post? do we ever receive any mail by post from OPNP or they always send emails?
Please confirm........
Email Should be good enough !