+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Aug 26, 2016
Moh.Salem said:
Dont worry at all, me and ronix here on the forum have been requested for ECA verification as well and no communications after that, me on the 12th Oct and ronix on the 7th Oct as i remember.. i guess they are busy processing all those add docs they requested from late Spetember for earlier Dec. applicants. Our turn will come next week or the week after...relax :D

I also got ECA request on the 13th Oct. I sent it the next day 14th.....still waiting for response from them. It's all waiting game.. let's exercise patience, I'm hopeful with the rate of nomination at the moment.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I was able to login finally and saw two messages . One of them was the nomination (Woohoo!!!!) and the second one was that the profile is not eligible .

The nomination popup was greyed out . I am guessing this is because the profile expired .

This has been discussed here previously but can some one point out where/when the process to re-activate the profile was posted ?

Appreciate all the pointers and help...

Thank you.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
spikegin said:
So I was able to login finally and saw two messages . One of them was the nomination (Woohoo!!!!) and the second one was that the profile is not eligible .

The nomination popup was greyed out . I am guessing this is because the profile expired .

This has been discussed here previously but can some one point out where/when the process to re-activate the profile was posted ?

Thank you.
congrats !!
check the November thread. rajkamal had done this last week.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
spikegin said:

Thank you.
You can find it here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profilesame-gckey-t455833.0.html

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys!!!!

Tempted to take the rest of the day off and get that done but will wait till End of work..

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got a message on cic account but the website is down dont know why..!

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got nominated ... the question now is should i accept or not ? i have a score of 472 so crs may or may not get down to 472

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsalan Khan said:
Got nominated ... the question now is should i accept or not ? i have a score of 472 so crs may or may not get down to 472
Any reason why you dont want to accept? Go ahead and grab it once cic website is up and running.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Arsalan Khan said:
Well you won't get your money back if you reject the application, so unless you're having second thought about moving to Ontario I'd say YES ACCEPT IT NOW!!! Especially because is the cutoff starts to increase then you'll want to kill yourself for not accepting it.

How long can you go without accepting it before it expires? If it's 30 days then you could hold of to see if the cut off will decrease to your score, but that's only really worth it if you're thinking of NOT going to Ontario.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Arsalan Khan said:
Congrats, I think you should accept it but if you wish, you can wait for 1 or 2 draws to check if points drop.

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
g126 said:
Well you won't get your money back if you reject the application, so unless you're having second thought about moving to Ontario I'd say YES ACCEPT IT NOW!!! Especially because is the cutoff starts to increase then you'll want to kill yourself for not accepting it.

How long can you go without accepting it before it expires? If it's 30 days then you could hold of to see if the cut off will decrease to your score, but that's only really worth it if you're thinking of NOT going to Ontario.
Congratulations!! You should accept it could be your only chance don't miss out on this opportunity you have waited for so long!! Go for it!!

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I finally got through an officer in oinp and my application is still in the investigation phase. Is this the assessment phase? The slowness is killing me.....